Chapter 3 [edited]

I collapsed on my bed, resting my back on it. I grabbed my phone and slide the lock screen to check inside. I saw a lot of messages from my friends, classmates and cousins, greeting me a happy birthday, except him.

I bit my lowered lip, feeling guilty yet dissapointed. Does he still mad at me? I clicked on the message between me and him. I heaved a long sigh. He ignored my text. Why you gotten be so rude? I'm a human too! [a/n: yes i know ;) shshsh]

I put down my phone on my table and searched for one thing. I found a teddy bear and hug it tightly. I extended my hand to the air while holding the fluffy bear.

"I need to tell you about Hoseok! He ignored me and being so rude and selfish. Do you agree with me Homi?" I complained at my teddy bear about Jung Hoseok. Yes, I talked about 'him'.

I named my teddy bear Homi because I combined my name with Hoseok. I knew it was childish but he gave the teddy to me. I lost my grip from holding Homi, causing it to fall on my face. I threw it to the side and curled myself into circle.

Homi reminded me of Hoseok, a best friend of mine ever since in middle school. I liked him after both of us know each other well.

I attracted to his appearance, kindness, craziness, stupidest and everything about him. Ever since both of us getting closer, I feel happy and comfortable. With him on my side, I feel protected. He always there for me whenever I need him.

I thought we will never ever seing each other when we attend in new high school. Apparently he went to the same school as me, which made me feel realived and overjoyed.

I continued to like him until now even though we have a lot of argument with each other. The example is like now. I stared at Homi, which laid down stiffly on my right side.

Hoseok gave the teddy bear to me when I was turning to fifteen. I still remember every words he said when he gave this teddy to me.

"If you need me when I was not with you, this teddy will always company you as long as you still keep it"

Tears dropped on my cheeks without my realization. I tried to hold back but it continuously slipped down. I gave up and just let them go.

I'm stupid and heartless. If I didn't do that silly things, we won't be like this. But, he just too sensitive! I begged him for his forgiveness but he still ignored me.

I took my pillow harshly to cover on my face. I screamed loudly to let go off my anger. I sobbed until drifted into sleep.

Author's note:

I'm sorry if I have a lot of mistake when you read this fiction. Thank you for the reading! :)

Yesterday was Sehun's day :'( happy belated birthday maknae X"c ❤

edited: Homi....I realised it sounded like Homme....am i rite? ok, im being random...PAIPAI :* 17.06.19