Chapter 5 [edited]

"Hoseok?" I saw him standing in front of me while his eyes set on mine. I turned away from his gaze because his serious expression scared me.

"Kim Taemi, let's end our friendship"

I woke up in shocked. I breathed in and out desperately. I thought it was real. That nightmare was scaring me. Then, I saw Taehyung eyed me weirdly. Before I spoke out, he already spilled out his words.

"Enjoy your sleep huh?" He raised one of his eyebrows as he questioned me.

I rolled my eyes and crossing my arms on my chest.

"Of course! I wish I can continue my slumber until tomorrow", I retorted.

"Ah, seriously..if it not because..." he stopped from continuing his words, which made my eyebrows knitted together.

"Because of what?" I flicked up one of my eyebrow while waiting his answer.

He pressed his lips together into a straight line. He looked so anxious and strange. Why he looked so fishy?

"Because...today is your birthday! Yes! That's the reason why I brought you here, in this peaceful park!" He exclaimed while laughing awkwardly.

'Weirdo', I thought to myself.

I glanced at the outside. Finally, we arrived at our destination. Taehyung exited the car and opened the door for me. I got out from the car and bowed at him to show my gratitude.

He about to puke after seeing my gesture since I was acting girly at him. I giggled, trying so hard not to laugh out loud.

"Yah, stop it will you? Anyway, let have a walk since the weather looks nice today", He stated and I nodded as if I agreed. Honestly, making Taehyung annoyed is fun.

We walked around and mersmerized the beauty of the park. I saw the lake under a bridge, people fed the duck with pieces of bread. Also a lovely dovey couples. Teahyung stopped his step which made me followed his action.

"You sit over that bench, I need to get my wallet in the car, it will take too long since I need to buy you an ice cream", he demanded while his index figer pointed at the empty bench.

I obeyed him and strode off to that place. I sat and observed my surrounding. I slid in my hand into my bag, taking out my phone and checking it. I heaved in a deep sigh. No text from him. He do really hates me huh?

Suddenly, I felt someone appear in front of me.

"I thought you said that you will take a long time to do your journey?" I asked randomly without looking at him.

He didn't reply me and remained in silent. It was unusual of him. Also, this damn heartbeat was racing so fast. I lifted my head and gasped in shock.

A person that was standing in front of me was not Teahyung. It was unexpected to see Hoseok to be here. His eyes was staring at me which made myself felt confused and nervous.

I froze at my place, stiffen like a doll. I wanted to stand up from this bench but I didn't have couraged to move away from him.

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? IM DOOM!