Epilogue [edited]

"Aww, I missed out the previous scene. It was so depressing for not watching it from the beginning" Kim Taehyung said sarcastically while enjoying eating his popcorn.

"What the...where have you been? It was like a hundred years for waiting you", I snapped, squinted my eyes at him as I put my hand on my hip.

"Like I said to you earlier my dearest noona, I went to buy an ice cream for you".

"So, where the heck is the ice cream, oh my dearest little brother? In my eyes, I saw a popcorn with you only", I folded my arms on my chest after I finished the sentences.

"Omo! I accidently forgot to buy an ice cream for you! I thought I bought an ice cream and a popcorn. Or maybe it  had melted when I watched the kissing scene", He gasped with his hand covered his mouth. His eyes were all around but I know you very well Kim Taehyung, you're teasing me.

"Whoa, nice act Taehyung, I felt overwhelmed. As a gift, I'm going to kill you. You want later or now? Now? Okay. Wait a moment my beloved little yet annoying brother", I could see him lumped in his throat.

I smirked, about to stride off from where I was standing. I was going to chase him and knocking him down. I was planning to do that. Then, I felt a hand gripped on my wrist. I was surprised and shifted my gaze to Jung Hoseok, who was still standing beside me with a poker face set on his face.

Damn, how could I forget his presence? Okay, my cheeks burned up in embarrassment. Taehyung saved from me and quickly hid himself behind Hoseok.

"God bless you Hobie hyung", Taehyung whispered audibly. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I pouted and stared at Hoseok, giving him a puppy eyes to let go off my wrist from his grip. I forced to do that by the way.

"Yah V, are you allowed to disturb two of us?" Hoseok knocked Taehyung's head after he looked at my action. Nice Jung Hoseok, that's why I love you. Whoops! Don't let him know. Kekeke

"Ouch, hyung! You owed me a lot. Without me, there is no chance for both of you getting back together", He whined out, feeling disgruntled after Hoseok knocked his head.

So they planned this out behind my back?

I faked a cough to get their attention. I raised up my eyebrow, waiting for two of them to explain. Hoseok and Taehyung were looking each other in an instant before their eyes shifted into mine. Seriously, I need Kim Namjoon to knock them out.

"Um, Hobie hyung can answer it for you noona. I'm innocent like a toddler received a lollipop from a stranger", Taehyung said slyly, as a grin plastered on his face.

I scoffed after I heard his statement. Innocent you say? Well, you saw a kissing scene earlier, but I decided to ignore his lame statement.

My gaze turn to Hoseok, who was rubbing his nape nervously. He looked so anxious to answer my simple question. I eyed him in suspicion.

"Okay fine! Firstly...I'm very very sorry Kim Taemi for giving you a cold treatment, bitchy attitude, ignorant and everything about me for being rude to you. But seriously, you did freak me out with those creepy ghost mask that you had on your face yesterday! What if I got a heart attack? Maybe you'll be crying 24/7 at the Han River. But it was my fault to leave you dumbfounded. I'm sorry and I forgave you already. Don't feel guilty okay?" He told me bluntly

"And...Happy Birthday to you Taemi, I know I was too late to greet you. I know you wished me to be the first person to greet you a birthday wish. For your information, I won't forget your birthday today. To be honest, I wanted to tell my feelings towards you but I don't believe that we had an argument before your birthday. Since I was clueless how to be in a good term with you, I need Taehyung to help me out. Finally, I don't fail my mission. Taemi, I'm freaking love you so much idiot!" He added, as he inhaled for an air. It was very long speech.

"Hope you like my gift Kim Taemi", he smiled genuinely.

Despite I was still standing in front of him while listening his confession, I felt dying inside me. Did I really listened it with my own ears? Does he practiced all night to speak those sincere words to me? I guess, I need to call Min Yoongi to slap my face, or Kim Seokjin to bring me some medicine.

I didn't believe his words could make me being so emotional. My happy tears streamed down again as I hugged him, hiding my face on his chest.

"Thank you Hoseok, I appreciate it. I'm happy. I'm waiting you for a long time ever since you steal my heart. Yah babo! You know what? My wish comes true, I guess I don't need to blow up a candle on my cake after making a wish because I have you. I'm grateful that you are still here, beside me. I thought you're going to leave me. I love you too idiot but I do hate you at the same time. You're making me cry. Damn you Jung Hoseok, you're a perfect gift that I ever had. Thank you...", I said, while I crying on his chest.

He patted my back to calm me down. I feel warmth, safe and protected at his embrace. After a minute, he pulled himself out first. He stared on my face. Some tears was staining on my cheeks also on his shirt. He ignored his damp shirt as he stared on me.

"Don't cry anymore, It gives me more pain. Starting from now on, I'm your hope, one and only hope for you, for always", he wiped off the tears, his lips forming a grateful smile.

I nodded, smile sheepishly. All of sudden, my tummy growled in hunger. I grinned at Hoseok and Taehyung, their eyes widened in surprised.

"I'm craving for ice cream", I said, doing some sort of aegyo that I know. Truthfully, aegyo is not my style.

"Okay, my treat Jagiya! Don't use those aegyo, I'm the only one that allow to do that to you", Hoseok winked. He put his hand around my back, pulling me to close his body.

"I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME OUT FROM THIS SCENE, IT WAS SO CHEESY. I NEED SOME AIR TO BREATHE", Taehyung exclaimed, pretending to choke himself with his hands around his neck.

"Very funny", Hoseok and I said in unison.

All of us laughed and talked about some random stuff. Now, I'm officially dating with Jung Hoseok, which used to be my crush also my best friend. Today was so memorable and unforgettable.

"Kim Taemi", my thought got distracted by his voice.

"Yes?" When I turned to his face, unexpected thing happen when he pecked me on my lips, causing my cheeks turn to crimson red.

"Yah, what are you doing..?" I covered my face to hide my embarassment.

"I love you too", He smiled.

"I supposed to say that, and stop being so cheesy. Hmm, I love you more"

-The end-

Enjoy! ☺

PS: I'm truly sorry for being so slow to update this chapter, mianhe. ;-;

Also, I guess you guys already watching the prologue of 화양연화. Huhu, guys,..u so lucky...

I havent watch em...but i did watch some of the video cut in instagram. AND I cry because Taehyung's act. BTS' act were so... its so touching. OMG.

Im not using wifi currently, which cause my lifr suck. Too suck...and I opened a V app, planning to watch the prologue.

Unfortunately, its say 'Please wait'. SERIOUSLY, IVE BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME AGO. LIKE..IM WAITING FOR JHOPE TO PROPOSE ME. STOP MAKING MY LIFE SUCK, ITS HURTING ME. okay..Im done.

Huehue, I need a bunch of tissues to wipe off my tears from my face. Huehue..ARMYs Feel

And happy belated to Namjoonie..argh seriously, Im mad to myself. Even I cant greet him at Twitter because I got no wifi. Lifee..always wrong.

When I'm not updating about kpop, they were so fab to have a comeback..HUWAAA, I CANT STAND IT ANYMMORE

*me cryin under my blanket* - pathetic authornim