Chapter 4 [edited]

"Yah, Noona! It three in afternoon but you still laying on your bed? Argh...seriously, WAKE UP NOW!" a loud voice echoed in my room, so I covered my ears with a pillow to pretend not to hear anything.

Suddenly, my pillow got stolen from my hand. My eyes fluttered up in surprised. My vision focus on Kim Taehyung, his eyes set on mine while his eyebrows furrowed.

"Did you cried noona?" his question made me jolt.

I jumped from my bed and ran to the mirror, standing in front of it to see my own reflection. My eyes red and swollen. The tears became dried as it still visible on my cheeks.

"No" I lied.

"Despite you are lying right now, I'm telling you that your sentimental appearance is still obvious" he stated with a serious tone.

I don't whether he comforted me or he was joked around. I just rolled my eyes, ignored his observation. I heard him sighed heavily.

"Prepare yourself, I wait at the outside", he ordered and left the room.

I obeyed at him strangely. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. God, I swear that I looked hideous. After that, I checked my wardrobe to pick my clothes.

I wore sweater and black jeans, with a snapback on my head. I looked so simple, so I put a little make up on my face. I took my small bag pack and exited my room as soon as I finished my preparation.

Taehyung waited me at the outside of my bedroom. He leaned his back on the wall with his arm crossed on his chest. He realized at my arrival, then he scanned me from the bottom of my feet to the top of my face.

Being myself, I smacked his head with the current energy I have. He stepped back while groaning in pain.

"Noona! Is this what you call yourself a girl?" Taehyung whined.

I shrugged my shoulders and set on an innocence face.

"Maybe?" I cooed.

"But if you ogled me like earlier, you're dead in my hand", I warned in a stern voice.

He rolled his eyes towards me, stepping ahead to the downstairs. I followed him from behind until we reached to the main door.

I put my feet into a pair of red converse, which one my favorite types of shoes that I ever had. Once my sight turned to my brother, he looked at me with 'are you even a human?' face. I scowled at him to stop staring at me.

"Whatever Tae Mi noona", He looked so done anyway.

We walked to the garage, the place we parked the car. Wait, I mean Taehyung's car.

"Come in dear Ms. Kim, I'm in charge as your driver just for today", he talked and open the passenger's door for me. I entered the car and sit down, about to close the door but instead, he closed it for me.

'So now, I'm a princess?' I thought to myself.

Taehyung entered the car and sat on the driver's seat. He started the engine and drove the car away from home.

The silence creep in the atmosphere, I took out my phone from my bag, inserted the earphone in my ears and played out all of the songs that I had. The music blasted out in my eardrums, which made me feel relaxation. I felt like I was in n my own world of paradise. I closed my eyes, listening and trying to understand the music deeply.