Chapter 6 [edited]

[ i used to recommend you guys to listen LET ME KNOW :> it does suit the mood though ;) ]

I lowered down my head, avoiding eyes contact between me and him. I wished he could leave me alone.

Instead, he sat beside me. The situation became worse. We remained in silent and no one dare to start a conversation.

With an encouragement that suddenly came from myself, I shattered down the silence with a sentence.

"I'm truly s-sorry about yesterday", I stuttered, my voice was a bit shaky.

I peeked him who sat on my left. He didn't give me any response. He just blankly stared at his hands. I guess, he was nervous too.

I looked down on my feet, feeling taken aback after saying those word.

Hoseok, I wished to kill you right now. Your presence was like hundreds of knife stabbing my heart without any mercy. So please, answer me instead of making me feel more guilty!

"Taemi...", His voice wake me up from my thought. I turned my gaze to him.

Hoseok, thank you for calling my name. I missed your voice. Scratch that! I missed you, everything about you.

His eyes set on mine. I bit my lips because I was nervous yet scared. I'm waiting for his next sentence.

"Let's end our friendship"

--------

Author's note:

Cliff hanger and short update! Woww, I'm being so mean. Kekeke..anyway I'm sorry if I take to long to update this chapter.

I'm sorry about my english and wrong grammar. Huhuhu T.T

Anyway thank you for the feedback! Im sorry if you guys no satisfied about the beginning of this story..huhuhu ㅠㅠㅠ shoot me :'V

hwaiting for me! Thank you for reading this. Huhuhu!

Will see ya on the next chapter! Love you! :>
[im so childish, ignore me]

edited: i guess, you guys love this part so much huh? :* THANK YOU MY LAV <3 17.06.19