Chapter 34 - Trial of Ron Weasley.

Start from the beginning

"Did you know that James and Lily Potter were killed by Albus Dumbledore?" The judge asked.

"It took a while for them to tell me this, but yes I did." Ron admitted.

"Did you know that Sirius was innocent?" Remus asked this question.

"Of course I did I was told when I first joined, it was a way to keep the wolf under our control." Ron said with no emotion, Sirius was the one to growl at the boy while Remus tried to calm him down.

"Did you know about the marriage contract between Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley?" The judge asked.

"Yes in fact we all came up with the idea, it was a simple way for the family to get the money we deserved." Ron told the courts, this was not going the way he probably wanted it to.

"Did you willingly help put Harry Potter in dangerous situations?" The judge asked, he knew all about the adventures Harry Potter went through in his school years, and he couldn't help but wonder if they were all set up.

"Yes we all did. In first year we suggested that he go after the Philosopher's stone, the got hurt so he had to go on to face Voldemort alone. In second year Ginny got kidnapped by the creature to lure Harry down there, this was when we hoped he would begin to fall for Ginny. In third year us and Dumbledore told the Dementors to come to the train and school, we also kept Peter Pettigrew a secret and pretended we didn't know. In forth year we made Harry believe that we hated him for his name coming out of the Goblet of Fire, in fifth year we were the ones to suggest going to the Ministry and helping to bring forth Voldemort in Harry, this would make Harry hate him even more. And in sixth year I purposely let Harry have the Half Blood Prince book as we hoped it would give him more things to learn." Ron explained, the crowd looked to him in shock when they heard this.

"That is enough, give him the antidote." The judge said.

When Ron's eyes became clear once more they widened when he remembered what he had just told a lot of people. "No wait, I didn't mean to say all of those things, there are spells on me placed by my mother and Albus." Ron begged, he knew it was going to be hard to pull this off but he didn't want to die, he didn't want to go to Azkaban and he didn't want to have to live in the muggle world with no memory of this life.

"Nice try boy. But we have people in this room who are sensitive to magical cores, if you had any spells on you or potions in you then someone in this room would sense it. Believe me your mother and Ms Granger also used this tactic." The judge told him, and Hadrian watched happily as Ron's face sank.

Ron was then taken from the room when the jury deliberated, the rest of the court also going out of the room for this to give them privacy and to get some fresh air. When they came back into the room Ron was struggling once more as well as yelling, but it was time hear what the jury decided on.

"Based on all of the evidence you have provided, and the memories of those you betrayed we the jury find you guilty of all charges." The lead juror said. Hadrian smiled and Ron's face crumbled.

"You are sentenced to 9 years in Azkaban, in the minimal security section." The judge said, before he ended the meeting. As Ron was walked out of the room he shot a glare to Hadrian, then shrunk back when he got a glare from Tom.

"Another one down and two more to go." Dudley said with a smile.

"Yes soon it is going to be all over love." Tom said, smiling as Hadrian nuzzled into his side and neck.

"Yeah, I can't wait to be free of them for good." Hadrian said with a smile, Tom leaning down a little to kiss the top of his mates head.

"Well they will be very soon. I hope they do the one rare thing in the court to Dumbledore." Draco said, laughing with a dark glint in his eye.

"And what is that?" His family may be telling him all about the politics and courts but Hadrian did not know everything, so he had no clue what they were talking about.

"In some rare and special cases the defendant can be given to the one fighting against him, this means that we would be able to kill Dumbledore and it is not illegal in the eyes of anyone." Draco explained.

"So we would be able to torture him and kill him, and nothing can happen to us?" Hadrian asked shocked.

"Yes!" Draco yelled.

"Awesome, I hope that happens, I would like to have some fun with that old man. Well fun for me, not fun for him." Hadrian said, Tom smiling happily from his side.

"Well lets hope, I myself want a go at him, not just for you but for me also." Tom said.

They then headed to their rooms and awaited the trial for the next day, which they suspected was going to be the one of Ginny Weasley.