Chapter 7 - The Dursley's.

It had now been one month since Hadrian had learned he was a Vampire/Phoenix and that his mate was in fact Tom Riddle himself and things were progressing well for him.

Hadrian and Tom were inseparable, if you found one of them then the other would not be far away. Everyone was happy for their lord as Hadrian seemed to bring out the best in the man, Hadrian even liked the snake form of Tom as well.

Tom Riddle had two forms. One of them was the human looking Tom Riddle who was only slightly older then Hadrian himself. The other was the snake like Lord Voldemort, this form was rarely used as he only used when he went on raids which he hadn't done since Hadrian had came to him.

Hadrian had asked to see Voldemort though and Tom couldn't deny his mate anything. Hadrian had not been scared as he thought the boy would be, instead leaning up to press a kiss against the snake like lips.

They had kissed chastely, they have not yet made out or mated completely, they were waiting a few years for that to happen.

It was time for the Dursley's to meet their end though.

Hadrian and the dark had discussed things with each other. Severus has told them that the school will be opening in a few days as they stayed closed for an extra month, due to unknown reasons. They would get the Dursley's and kill them in the next few days remembering to leave the blood of Harry, Vernon, Petunia and Dudley in the house. When the school term starts and it is seen that Harry is not there they will go and search for him, only to see that there is no one in the house. The Dursley's will then turn up dead the next day and the light will believe that Harry died along with them.

The dark had also decided to lay for a while, this will give them all time to get Hadrian's power all sorted out. They would not be going on anymore raids, they would not be killing or taking anymore people after the Dursley's and they would not be seen in the public. This will give the light fake sense of security, and then in a few years time they will spring their attack on them.

"Are you ready for this Hadrian?" Tom asked his mate.

"Yes after what they put me through they deserved this a long time ago. Thank you for teaching me those dark spells love, now I get to inflict the pain on them." Hadrian said with a smirk. Thanks to the lessons he was getting Hadrian now had masks he could use to hide what his true intentions were, but he didn't use when around the manor and it still scared some of the death eaters how alike he was to their lord.

Hadrian had also been given a name he was dubbed the dark prince as he was with the dark lord, but a bit younger. Hadrian had decided that it was cool and kept to it, this would be the name he went by when he went on raids.

"My lord, my prince, it is time." One of the lower rank death eaters informed them.

They all made their way to the apparating point, only Tom, Hadrian, Lucius and Draco were going to get the Dursley's as they knew a larger crowd would make things more tricky.

They all made it to Private Drive with ease, Hadrian had been right not a single order member was looking out for him at all.

Hadrian was the one who knocked on the door, and when it was opened by his aunt he placed his wand at her throat and pushed her into the room, where Dudley and Vernon were watching the TV.

"What do you freaks want?!" Vernon yelled at them.

Hadrian sniffed the air when he caught a strange scent, he followed it to where Dudley was sitting. "Tom I think Dudley has a memory charm, personality changing and core binding spells on him." Hadrian told Tom.

This meant that Dudley was in fact magical, he had his memories altered to something they were not and his personality had been altered to meet the criteria of someone.

Tom walked over to them and waved his wand, with a yelp from Dudley his eyes seemed to clear a little and when he looked to Hadrian a smile appeared. "Thank you, I have been locked inside that body for so long and I couldn't get out." Dudley said to them.

"What do you mean?" Hadrian asked the boy, it was a bit weird seeing Dudley smiling.

"I mean that when I was younger I had this magical cousin and he was so cool, I started to realise that both of us had some kind of powers as things would move when we thought about it. My mother and father went to this old guy and told him to alter my memories and bind my core, I didn't know what it meant then. This old guy then said he would alter my personality and he would pay my parents to make me beat up my cousin. I was in there the whole time but the magic was too strong and I was not able to break out." Dudley explained to them.

"You mean to tell me that the Dudley Dursley who beat up Harry Potter was all made up from Dumbledore?" Tom asked looking angry.

"Yes, I was able to break through sometimes but most of the time I was stuck in their with powerful magic." Dudley told them.

"You selfish boy! We got paid enough to make you happy because of that old man!" Petunia shrieked at her son. She knew that he got the magic from her and she was so disappointed in herself that she had given her own son that, when he started to show signs of magic she didn't hesitate to have her sons core bound and be paid to beat up her freak of a nephew.

"No you made me into something I wasn't, I had to witness myself beating up my younger cousin!" Dudley yelled at them shocking his parents into silence. "He could be dead and I would never know because of you! My cousin probably hates me because of you!" Dudley yelled at them hitting his mother in the face and kicking his father in the balls.

"He's fine Dudley." Hadrian told the boy. Hadrian could see the truth shining in the boys eyes and he knew that Dudley really did care for him and regretted hitting him at all. He was going to give Dudley the chance to come with them, where he will be able to be himself and be able to learn all about his powers.

"How do you know that?" Dudley asked.

"My name is Hadrian Malfoy, but before I was that I was named Harry Potter." Hadrian said and watched as Dudley's face lit up.

"Harry your alright. But why do you look so different?" Dudley asked, as he hugged his cousin.

"Well I'm not really a Potter, in fact I was stolen from my true family, the Malfoy's, only a few months after I was born. By the same old man that did that to you. I found my true family and even someone who loves me very much." Hadrian told him.

"I'm happy for you Harry. Can I come with you so I can learn more about my powers?" Dudley asked happily.

Hadrian looked to Tom who nodded his head. "You may Dudley. And please call me Hadrian the name Harry Potter is dead to me." Hadrian said to him.

"You are not taking my son anywhere you freaks!" Vernon yelled at them.

"You want to bet uncle, you really wouldn't want to mess with my boyfriend here." Hadrian said with a scowl that made the fat man shrink back a bit.

"So your a fag as well as a freak?!" Vernon yelled.

"Why don't you say hello to my boyfriend and mate Lord Voldemort." Hadrian said. As he said this Tom began to get even paler, his nose disappeared and his hallowed.

"Lord Voldemort, you mean the dark lord?" Petunia asked. She had heard of the man and she knew how ruthless the man was. Vernon also paled considerably when he heard the name of the man in the room, he was now scared.

"Yes the most feared dark lord in all of history. And let me tell you something, he doesn't like the fact that you abused his lover very much." Hadrian said with a smirk.

"Please, we were made to." Petunia said with a cry, looking to her son for help. But she saw him standing next to Hadrian with a smile on his face and she knew she had lost him forever.

"You were not made to, you were paid to." Tom said as he slashed at them and let them bleed for a bit. Tom then splashed blood taken from Harry Potter before becoming Hadrian Malfoy again and then asked Dudley to slash open his palm a bit. After letting quite a bit of blood out of his body, Dudley was then healed.

They apparated the Dursley's and took them back to the manor.

(Sorry for the shorter chapter, but the next one will be the torture and death of the Dursley's. Soon Dumbledore will find his weapon gone.)