Chapter 12 - The Last Year and Bonding.

Hadrian had now been with the dark for 1 year.

It had been a year ago that he found out he was not a Potter and became the lost son of the Malfoy family, and he couldn't be happier with the family he got. As the time went on he found he loved them even more, it was hard in the beginning to think of Lucius and Narcissa as his parents as he spent so much time thinking Lily and James Potter were his parents, it was also hard to see Draco as his brother as he had grown up knowing he was an only child. However as time went on and he spent more time with them he knew that they were his family and he loved them fully for that, he learned it all came naturally to him.

It had been just under 9 months ago when he went through his creature inheritance and learned that he was one of the rarest combinations of animals he could be. It had been 9 months since he found out that Tom Riddle was his mate, the person he has been destined to be with since the day of his birth, Hadrian had begun to fall for Tom very early on and now that he knew they were meant to be it made him feel happy. He was going to have someone to love and love him in return, money and fame having nothing to do with it.

The Dursley's were killed just after the third month, it was also just under 9 months ago that the dark called a ceasefire without telling the light. This meant that the light were going to be happy there were no more attacks but they would always be on the look out just in case it came out of nowhere.

Then just after this the article on Harry Potter's death came out, which showed all those who were loyal to the light what Dumbledore had been doing. There was nothing about the major things he did in the paper but it was the beginning, it also gave Hadrian the idea to use the paper and give his story as Harry Potter, this would cause the light to doubt Dumbledore and lose him followers.

6 months into his life with the dark Hadrian and Tom have begun falling in love with one another, the bond told of their mates but it did not induce love in the people, it only showed them who they could love to be happy. However Hadrian wants some of his friends to come to him, he knows that some of them still love him and were not paid to do anything with him. When he goes to Tom with this he is told that he would do anything for Hadrian to keep him by his side, Hadrian promising he was never going to leave the man. Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Neville and Luna are all brought to the lair where they stay with Hadrian, choosing to side with him.

9 months into the life of the dark Hadrian and Tom decide it is time for Hadrian to have his own circle, Tom had the Inner Circle of death eaters which included his longest and most loyal followers, he thought it was time for Hadrian to make one as well. Hadrian thought it to be a good idea and brought all of his friends in, Draco and Dudley were his second in commands, Fred and George were the inventers for them and the dark lord, Bill and Remus were the sensors letting him and Tom know if there was danger around them, Charlie was their dragon tamer as they had dragons on their side, Percy was the curse breaker as well as sometimes healer, Severus was their potions master as well as the dark lords, Sirius was their omen warning them if death was going to take place indicating an attack, Neville was good with curses especially with the Crucio curse and Luna was their Seer, letting them know if their are attacks and of the future.

They all had their own names now. Hadrian was called Prince, Draco was called Dragon, Dudley was called Curse, Fred was called Joker, George called Prankster, Bill was named Sensor, Charlie was named Tamer, Percy was Breaker, Severus named Brewer, Sirius was called Grim, Remus was Wolf, Neville was Crucio and Luna was Seer. On top of this they had planned that Hadrian would give information to Rita Skeeter about the supposed light for her to write, so they chose new names for that. Tom Riddle was Thomas Maple and Hadrian Malfoy was Harry Collins, both from a lost line of nobles and it was doing its job.