Chapter 8 - Revenge for Hadrian.

Hadrian knew that the school was going to be starting up again in a few days.

He had mixed feelings on it. On the one hand he wanted to go back not because of his 'friends' or because of the 'teachers', he wanted to go back because that castle was the first place where he felt as if he was home. On the other hand he knew that the light needed to believe that Harry Potter was dead, and Dumbledore knew who he really was so he was not able to go under that name.

This left him with only one choice and that was to be trained at home by his family, mate and friends.

They had the Dursley's for a few days but they had not yet done anything to them, they had refused them food and drink just as they had done to Hadrian on more then one occasion. But they had not had any spells thrown at them and they had not been beaten up, yet.

Hadrian had been with his mate for 1 month now and they did everything together, he wanted Tom and his family to be present when the torturing began as he knew they would want a whack at them as well.

"Are you ready for this Hadrian?" Tom asked his mate in their room. Since they had learned they were mates Hadrian had moved into Riddle Manor with Tom, they shared the same and everything now. His family were okay with this as long as they were able to see him for even a short time each day, Hadrian and Tom agreed to that.

"Yes they deserve what they are going to get." Hadrian told the man, his tone so dark that it rivalled the dark lords.

"I think you have spent to much time with me. You are starting to act more like a snake then a lion." Tom said, it was meant to be as a joke but Hadrian answered as if it were not one.

"Well the sorting hat did want to put me in Slytherin, but I begged it to put me in Gryffindor." Hadrian told him.

Tom had stopped altogether and looked at the boy as if he had grown a second head. "Run that by me again. Why would you question the sorting hat?" Tom asked, he hadn't heard of anyone questioning and changing the mind of the sorting hat.

"Well Ron and the Weasley's got to me first telling me how evil they were and that there was not a witch or wizard who went bad who wasn't in Slytherin. On top of that Hagrid was taking me to the platform and he is biased against the Slytherin's so he swayed my opinion also. Now that I know everything I wish I had listened to the hat." Hadrian explained.

"Well you are here now my little snake, and that is what matters." Tom said as he looked at the boy.

Hadrian looked to Tom and jumped him knocking the slightly older male to the floor with the younger lying on top of him. Hadrian then smiled and leaned down before kissing the man, this kiss was not like the ones that they had shared before, they were all tentative and chaste as this was something new between them. But this kiss it was filled with passion and heat that they wanted to sink into, but they both knew that it was time for that yet, so with one final kiss they got up and went into the hall to meet everyone else.

"My friends as you all know Harry Potter has found his true place with his family and as my love. But there is something that we must take care of, Harry Potter was abused at a young age by muggles, one of them was under spells to make him act this way and they have been removed, he has now joined us. The two adults were of sound mind when they did this to your prince and this will not be tolerated." Tom said in a loud voice to his death eaters.

"No!" They all yelled in return. They had all met and spoke with the prince, mainly because most of them were in fact teaching the boy something, and they all liked him. He brought out the best in the Malfoy's and he brought out the best in the dark lord as well, he was good for their side. When they had been told of the horrors he had to face when in the light they vowed to train him extra hard so he could get revenge on them.

"We have the two with us tonight. Vernon and Petunia Dursley!" Tom yelled as the man and woman was dragged in by their clothes. "These are Hadrian's adopted aunt and uncle, they locked him in a cupboard for most of his life, didn't tell him his name until he was old enough to talk, starved him, beat him and accepted money from the headmaster to do so. Tonight they will get what is coming to them!" Tom yelled.

"Make them suffer!" The death eaters all yelled out at once, it was a little nerve wracking to see how they all stood up for him.

"Hadrian my love, you will have the first cast." Tom said as he came down the stairs with Hadrian on his arm.

"I wanted nothing more then to make you happy with me, but you didn't no matter what I did. I looked down on myself and bought the lies told to me because of you, I could have had all of this earlier if it was not for you!" Hadrian's voice was getting louder as he spoke.

"Crucio!" The death eaters were chanting to him. He obliged them.

"Crucio!!" Hadrian yelled, the spell firing from his wand. Hadrian's core had been released this meant he was able to hold more then one person under the crucio at the same time.

Hadrian smiled happily when he heard the pained cries from both his adopted aunt and uncle, and smiled more when he saw them writhe on the floor in pain as he had been multiple times.

"Hadrian that is enough, you want everyone else to have a go don't you?" Tom said. He whispering into the boys ear, he had learned early in their relationship that this seemed to soothe the boy into sleep sometimes.

"Yes." Hadrian said as he released the spell. The other death eaters all crowded round the couple crumpled on the floor. Everyone of them took turns casting various spells on them, some made them burned, some made them have broken bones, some made them bleed from cuts and some made their bones turn the other way, painfully. Others used the light water spell to nearly drown them and another person used a blood curse to make them move around by controlling their blood.

A few hours later Tom told the death eaters to cease their attacks on the couple. They were now a bloody, shattered and broken mess on the floor, and Tom wanted them gone right away so he could spend time with his mate.

"It is time, we have put them through worse pain then they did to my mate, it is time for them to die." He told them, and listened to them as they cheered. He then turned to look at his mate. "Together Hadrian, just as we will for everything from now on, Together." He said to the boy, earning himself a bright smile.

Hadrian and Tom pointed their wands to the whimpering couple and they both said the words that would end their lives. "Avada Kedavra!"  They both yelled out. The green light coming from their wands and hitting the couple squarely in the chest, they had been to dilute the power of the curse so that they would feel it for a few moments before they dropped down dead. This was something that had never been done before and they were not so sure if it was going to work the way they wanted it to. 

But sure enough a few seconds later they were still screaming, although louder, on the floor as they felt the curse go round their body until it eventually killed them a few moments later.

"It is over." Tom and Hadrian said together, before they looked to one another smiled.

"Now lets get rid of this trash were someone can find it." Tom said as he waved his wand and the bodies disappeared. "There. Now we are free for a long time, we have decided to let the light think Harry is dead and that I have given up, it will be a couple of years before they hear of us again." Tom said to the death eaters. They would still have meetings but they would not attack anybody or any place for quite a while, it was all part of their plan.

A few days later the school term had began at Hogwarts, but there was something wrong. Ron, Hermione and Ginny did not see Harry on the train anywhere. When they got the great hall the boy was still not there, and when they looked to their headmaster they saw that he had noticed too.

When feast was over they all met up and decided to go to the home of the Dursley's expecting to see them in the house beating the boy up. What they found was even worse.

Inside the home was wrecked and their was blood all over the place. A quick examination of the blood showed that it belonged to Vernon Dursley, Petunia Dursley, Dudley Dursley and Harry Potter. When they looked into the back yard of the home they found the mauled up remains of what they thought was Vernon, Petunia and Dudley, when they were tested this was in face true.

And now there was one thought in all of their heads and that was where was Harry Potter?

Where was their weapon?