Chapter 13 - Another Article, Christmas and a Question.

(Sorry readers this chapter is going to be shorter, since it is Christmas Day I wanted to do something in my story.)

Hadrian and Tom bonded in early December, but that meant that Christmas was still around the corner, it seemed that the dark celebrated Christmas as well maybe even more then the light did.

Hadrian had spoken with Rita Skeeter a few days before he was bonded to Tom so the article came out the day of their bonding ceremony, Tom found it was a perfect way to celebrate their bond. The article read:

Dumbledore Creates Dark Lord?

I was shocked when I heard back from my source saying that he had more information into the secret and hidden life of Albus Dumbledore. To put some minds to rest I looked up the name Harry Collins and there is one on file, he is the heir of the Collins family and the son of Maria and James Collins. There is no doubt in my mind that this man is who he says he is, I even looked into his job and it is said that he is a healer meaning he would have access to Harry Potter's files and know when something is wrong.

Now back to Dumbledore, Mr Collins surprised me greatly with this next piece of information and it took a while for it to settle in. It turns out that our problem with the dark lord may be the fault of Albus Dumbledore.

I have learned the Voldemort is in fact Tom Marvolo Riddle, the first shocking thing is that this man is in fact a half-blood, which leads me to question why the man would want to destroy the people who is very much like. It makes no sense to me. Tom's mother was a powerful witch but not a looker, she found a muggle male and gave him a love potion, they married and had a son. When the man found out he left the woman who went to Dumbledore for help.

Dumbledore told the woman to put the boy into an orphanage. "He told me he had plans for the boy." Tom's mother told us when we tracker her down. It turns out that she is still alive.

Tom was placed in an orphanage and he was picked on over and over again for being different then the others in the building. Tom never retaliated but all of that hate grew and gathered together, and I think this is when he first comes into Lord Voldemort.

Dumbledore left the child there for years, making him suffer greater abuse until he finally came to get the boy. Tom thought that it was the best thing to happen to him but it turned out that fate had other ideas.

Dumbledore put Tom through hard classes and training he didn't need at that young of an age, but that is the not the worst readers.

We all know that creating a Horcrux is one of the darkest things a witch or wizard can do, by killing an innocent the caster is able to split their soul into more then one piece. It is a painful process but it was sure fire way of immortality. Dumbledore actually hinted to this boy to create one of these as he thought Tom was powerful enough, Tom thinking that Dumbledore had his best interests did as he was told, this was when Voldemort really started to show.

Is Dumbledore really the leader of the light? Or is he the real Dark Lord?

I personally think that Voldemort is being misunderstood, if Dumbledore has lied about this much I think there is much more to uncover and I am going to do just that.

Rita Skeeter.

They were all happy when they read this and they knew that the world was going to be shocked when they read it also. Hadrian himself had been shocked when he heard that his mate was in fact a half-blood, the type of blood that he was told Voldemort couldn't stand, this just proved to him how much the light had lied to him.

"Well done Hadrian, I can imagine that Dumbledore is blowing a fume right now." Lucius said to his son. Him, his wife and Draco could be more proud of Hadrian. He had found a good and strong mate, he had true friends and he was bringing down the light with just a couple of words, in their minds it was amazing.

"Thank you father." Hadrian said as he snuggled closer to Tom. They, as well as the rest of the dark, noticed how Hadrian seemed to want be with Tom more so now then ever before. They all knew that they had just bonded a few hours ago but it was a little strange that they were so touchy feely.

Lucius had called a meeting for all of the death eaters and explained to them what he thought was going on with the two. He told them that he thought they had a strong bond, he knew that all soul bonds were strong but this one was one of the strongest he had ever seen, and he had seen some good ones in his days. When this was explained to them the death eaters knew this to be true, they also found it a little funny when they figured that the dark lord Voldemort and the lights saviour Harry, now Hadrian, were in fact soul mates with the strongest bond in history.

Couple of weeks later and it was Christmas day, they spent Christmas Eve listening to music and wrapping the last of their presents and went to bed happy about the following day.

Hadrian and Tom awoke that morning to Hedwig, Salazar and Nagini hissing and chirping at them to wake up, they all knew that they also had things gifted to them and they wanted them.

"Alright we are up." Hadrian groaned as he rolled over to kiss Tom briefly, then petted his owl and snake then walked into the bathroom.

Once Tom was ready they headed down into the hall of the manor where the largest tree Hadrian had ever seen was standing, underneath this tree there was mounds of presents. Hadrian's face fell, he knew he was loved here but he hardly got a single thing in his life and that made him a bit jumpy.

Hadrian got dark arts books from Sirius and Remus, some potion ingredients from Severus and Charlie, a book on animagus transforming from Bill and Fenrir, some broom supplies from Dudley and Theo, some new robes from Neville and Luna, books on potion making from Percy and Daphne, a new broom from Fred, Draco, George and Blaise (it was the latest model in the firebolt) and Tom had told him he would get his a little later on.

Everyone else basically got the same things from one another, this is what made them so good as a team they knew each other well enough to all get the same things for a person.

A couple of hours later and it was the evening of Christmas day, it was time for some dancing, some singing and some eating. And half way through this ball Hadrian found out what his present was.

In the middle of the hall Tom knelt down in front of Hadrian and reached into his pocket, pulling out a small and black box.

"Hadrian we are bonded mates and I love you so much, you have turned me from the dark and evil Voldemort to the loving and sane Tom Riddle. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, would you do me the honour of becoming my husband?" Tom asked, from the outside he looked to be so calm when asking the question, but the shaking of the voice Hadrian knew the man was terrified of his answer. Tom then opened the box so Hadrian could see the ring, it was a simple gold band with a single emerald in the centre, surrounding it were very small rubies. It looked like the rubies were protecting the emerald, just like Tom did for Hadrian.

"Of course I will Tom!" Hadrian squealed, launching himself at the man and kissing him softly. When they broke apart Tom took the ring from the box and placed it onto Hadrian's ring finger, before holding the hand to see how it looked.

It was a perfect fit and the colours went well with the pale skin tone of Hadrian. They kissed one more time before the ball continued, it was not just a Christmas ball now it was also a short engagement ball as well.

Hadrian and Tom had started their next chapter together.