Chapter 34 - Trial of Ron Weasley.

It was the beginning of the forth day of trials, and today it was the turn of Ron Weasley, the first friend that Harry Potter made.

Out of all of the betrayals he faced Hadrian thought that the one made by Ron Weasley and Albus Dumbledore were the harder ones to deal with. Ron because he was the first person who helped him in the magical world and the first friend he had ever had, Dumbledore because he was the first adult that Hadrian looked up to and saw as a family he never had. While the other betrayals did hurt, because of these reasons, these two hurt him the most.

Ron came into the court room much like Hermione did, struggling with those holding him and yelling that they had no right to do this to him. When he saw Hadrian he only struggled and yelled even more.

"I knew you would always go dark Harry!" Ron yelled at him.

"Actually you are the one that dark Ronald. You did whatever Dumbledore told you to do no matter what he said, he told you what those muggles were doing to me and he paid you to be my friend. Face it Ron, you and your lot when dark a whole lot longer before I did." Hadrian said with a sneer on his face.

Ron had nothing to say to that as he moved into the chair. Since the boy would not sit still and tried to run for it they had to tie him to the chair, much like they had to do to Hermione.

"We are here today to judge Mr Ronald Weasley. You are charged with accepting money from Albus Dumbledore, you are charged for withholding information on Albus Dumbledore stealing from Harry Potter, you are charged for withholding information about child abuse and neglect, you are charged for withholding information on the innocence of one Sirius Black-Lupin and you are charged with creating a fake prophecy. How do you plead?" The judge asked, though he had a feeling this boy would say the same thing as those before him.

"Not guilty." Ron said, though he had a scared look in his eyes.

"Very well, let the court know that defendant has pleaded not guilty. Administer the truth serum." The judge said, he was getting a little of going through the same thing over and over again, he wished one of them would at least admit to it.

When Ron's eyes fogged over and his face became emotionless the questions started. "Did you accept money from Albus Dumbledore to become friends with Harry Potter?" The judge asked.

"Yes, Dumbledore wanted Harry to be under his control. So he asked me to tell him what Slytherin were like and make nice with him." Ron explained. Hadrian knew this, he had figured out that Ron, Hermione and Hagrid found him first because they all hated the snakes house, him being new into the magical world would believe anything that was said to him, this is why he turned down his brothers hand in his first year.

"Did you know this money was stolen from the Potter vaults?" A woman beside the judge asked.

"Yes, we went to the vault quite a few times, we needed the money and would do anything to get it." Ron said, shocking people in the crowds.

"Did you know that the prophecy given was a fake one?" Hadrian asked.

"Yes, I was one who helped draft it." Ron said with no emotion on his face.

"Did you know that Dumbledore was planning on killing Harry Potter if he succeeded in winning the war to take the credit?" Arthur asked, he knew this was his son but he also had a feeling that the answer was going to be yes.

"Yes, I came up with the idea. Harry was too powerful to keep around, he would threaten the plans we had created, so I came up with the idea to kill Harry to release the soul within him and then kill Voldemort this way we would get rid of both of them and be hailed as heroes." Ron explained, this shocked his father, this was not the boy that he raised to become.