Chapter 3 - The Meeting and Going Home.

Harry was shocked, they were so close to him and he wanted to run up to them and hug them. However he resisted the urge, he didn't want to shock them, he would let them see him first.

Harry decided that he would walk over to where they were doing ice cream, knowing there was no way his family would not be able to see him. He then waited in the queue, hoping they would soon spot him.

Lucius and Narcissa had decided to take Draco out for the day as it was special. Today was the day that their first son Hadrian would have turned 16, and they missed him dearly.

They only had a few months with their son before he was stolen from them, and it was the worst day of their lives. But then Draco came and they were happy again, but they still wanted their first son. When Draco had been old enough they told him about his little brother and how he had been stolen from them by the light, this was one of the first reasons that he joined the dark.

They didn't care about many people except one another and their sons, even if one of them was missing, they had been searching for the boy since he was taken from them and they could not find a trace, they still looked to this day.

Today was a special day for them, they would go out and do things as a family to celebrate Hadrian, even if he was not here with them.

Lucius then heard his wife gasp and grasp onto his arm and when he looked over to her he saw that there were tears gathering in her eyes.

"Narcissa what is wrong love?" He asked concerned, Draco hearing this looked to his mother as well.

But it seemed that she was not paying attention to them, but at something in front of them.

Draco looked first and was shocked to see someone who looked almost exactly like him, but he looked to be a bit older then him. The blonde hair was almost an exact match for his and he had the same type of body as his as well, he could not see the boys face, but he had a feeling it looked a lot like his own.

When he saw both his wife and son looking away from him and to something in front of them, Lucius turned to look, only to gasp as well.

Hadrian could feel their eyes on him and he had gotten his order so he turned around and walked back out the shop to where there were seats to eat outside.

The family gasped again when they saw the face of the boy. He did not look older then 16, he had dirty blonde hair styled like Draco, high cheek bones with angular features and bright grey eyes with a ring of emerald around the.

"Oh My God he looks so much me!" Draco squealed.

"Yes he does, do you think there is a chance?" Narcissa said, the tears were coming down faster when she saw his face.

"He must be love, what other family has blonde hair and grey eyes?" He said to them.

"Just the Malfoy's." Draco replied.

They stood there shocked for a little before they decided to go over and have a speak with him.

Hadrian could feel three presences coming up behind and he pretended that he did not know they were approaching.

"Excuse me?" Lucius said to the boy, though he was nervous.

"Yes how can I help you?" Hadrian asked them.

"Could you please tell us your name?" Narcissa asked him her tears still visible on her face.

Hadrian saw her tears and resisted the urge to hug her. "Okay. I went by another name for many years but I recently was summoned to Gringott's bank for my birthday, which is today." He told them.