Chapter 22 - Another Article and Babies.

It had been so busy in the last month, some of the death eaters had been careless when they were out of the Manor and had gotten caught. Tom, Hadrian and Lucius were trying their best to get them out, as it had only been a month since the article on Kingsley had been released many people were getting scared.

Hadrian had been able to send out his fifth year in a letter to Rita a few days prior and the article was due to come out today. The Circlet and the Inner Circle were all in the meeting room when the owls came in delivering the paper and any mail that was for them, Hedwig then went in search of Salazar while the other owls did whatever they wanted.

The article read:

Order of the Phoenix?

I have received another from Mr Collins, he says that there will be one more letter after this one readers as Harry Potter only made it past his sixth year in school. His fifth year was just as bad as the others.

The first change was Miss Dolores Umbridge taking the role of Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, however I have been told that she didn't teach them any spells mostly theory work that should not have been studied in this class.

Miss Umbridge then went on to changing all of the rules in the school this could be from hand holding and kissing to reporting for tea with her and being questioned. She then went onto to try and fire the Divination professor at the time, but she was not the headmistress and therefore was not able to.

Mr Potter asked the woman why she wasn't teaching them how to defend themselves when a man like Voldemort was back in the world. She yelled at him telling him that the dark lord is dead, that he is not coming back and that the boy is lying, she gave him detention.

However this was not an ordinary detention.

"Harry told me that he had brought his own quill since he knew that she would ask him to write lines, but when he got there she told him to use one of her own. This quill was dark and Harry said that he could feel pain coming from it, never the less he took it and began writing when his hand began to sting. He had been told to write 'I must not tell lies' and he had to watch as those words scratched themselves into his skin. He didn't know what it was but I did and I told him, a blood quill, something that is illegal and in fact considered to be dark. Dumbledore hired the woman and he surely should have known about her methods, especially when more people came to Madame Pomfrey because of this." Mr Collins told me in the letter.

I was shocked when I read this information, a Ministry worker using something as evil as a blood quill it was so wrong.

She was then made headmistress and created a squad that made school miserable. Harry Potter and a few of his friends created an army behind her back on the orders of Albus Dumbledore, an army that Harry Potter would teach and one that the rest of the school would not know about. It was named Dumbledore's Army.

It had been going well until one of the members was taken and question under the truth serum, to which no one can resist. The student told them everything and where to find their base, the room of Requirement within the bowls of the school.

Dolores called for the truth serum but there was none left, so she threatened to use the illegal Crucio curse on Mr Potter to get answers. As we all know this is dangerous to use on an adult, it being used on a teen could have been serious, however she didn't care.

After some quick thinking she was taken by the Centaurs, mainly for the fact that she and others had labelled them as dark creatures and wanted them rounded up so they can be locked away. Yes they were dark creatures but no one deserved to be locked up, even those animals.