Chapter 24 - The Final Article.

It had been 2 months since Hadrian had gone to see the healer and 2 months since he had learned he was having a son. He was now 7 months along.

Hadrian's nauseousness ended during the sixth month however he still ate some weird food, foods which scare and gross out the dark lord when he thinks about them, he was still having mood swings going from happy to sad to angry in a few moments and finally he was getting bigger. Hadrian thought that he was getting uglier as he was getting bigger, Tom had been told by the healer that his mate would start putting himself down as the baby got larger. Whenever Tom heard these kinds of words out of his mates mouth he would quieten him down and explain that he was the most gorgeous being on two legs.

Tom had to do this mostly one time in the beginning of the seventh month, one of the newly recruited death eaters decided to be mean to Hadrian, there had not been a meeting on who was who so when the death eater saw someone walking around not in death eater robe he attacked. The man teased Hadrian about how he was fat and that no one would love him, he was about to fire of a curse while still degrading Hadrian when Tom came sweeping into the room, a house elf had gone to find Tom when it saw what was going on.

The man stopped when he saw the dark lord thinking he was here to thank him for this intruder but instead he was placed under the Crucio curse and could feel someone his mind. Tom looked through the mans mind and saw what happened, he held the curse for a while longer before breaking it and telling one of the older death eaters to lock him up in the dungeon. Tom then went to see to Hadrian.

Tom had to spend hours telling and showing Hadrian how gorgeous he was, and to never say anything degrading about himself again. It was when they felt the baby kick inside Hadrian that he was finally able to calm down.

Since he had not sent a letter to Rita Skeeter he thought that it would be time for the world to know what happened in sixth year, this being the year when he began to see things a little differently.

So a few days after sending the letter and right on time there was a loud shriek as tons of owls came into the room dropping this addition to the Prophet.

"Let me guess you did the article in your final year?" Tom asked as he took the paper from his owl.

"Of course I did, I am stuck lying or sitting around for most of the time, this is the only thing I can basically do." Hadrian said with smile, looking at Tom.

"Sorry Hadrian but with the due date so close I think I am becoming even more protective, I just have a feeling that something is coming and it something bad." Tom explained, he had been having this feeling for the last couple of days, and he didn't know why he was experiencing it.

"Even if something bad does happen you will be there to protect me, I am also able of firing spells from both my wand and my hands, me and our son are going to be fine." Hadrian said, nodding to his mate.

"Thanks Hadrian, you know just what to say." Tom said.

"Of course I do, I've been given speeches all my life it was not hard to give one myself." Hadrian laughed, Tom joining in also. They both then turned their attention to the article.

The article read:

Final Year? Stealing? Killing?

Hello readers I have received another letter by Mr Collins, he regrets to inform me and all of you that there will not be as much coverage from him now, he has explained most of what Mr Potter asked him to so his job is done. However he had assured me that if new information does come up then he will let me know then I will let you know.

As for the last article I looked up what happened in the Ministry and about the DA that Harry Potter was supposed to be training. I found that during this time Albus Dumbledore left with his Phoenix Fawkes, leaving the children of Hogwarts at more of a disadvantage. I was shocked when I saw this, the headmaster of a school left when the students his help in becoming stronger.