[Part Eight] Bound to the City's Vampire Master

Just a continuation of the flashback.

It's a slow chapter and totally optional to read

It just explains what happened afterward and introduces some characters but it's not necessary to the storyline.

Thanks,

Ilianna

--------------------------------------------------

~~Last part of flashback~~

I suppressed the memories of the rape. But there was one thing I couldn't keep from surfacing in my mind; Abel's face, flashing over and over again.

Before I knew it, I was on the ground again, before a large black classic Cadillac limousine right on an abandoned road. Two female vampires (one blonde and one brunette) were standing outside, and one male vampire.

"Get in the car," Sinclair told me. "It'll take you to your house. When you're ready, you'll start coming to me when I need you. And you three-"he looked at the other vampires. Hard."-don't play any games or I'm going to tear your throats out. She may be covered in blood, but you three know better than to be tempted."

"Of course, prince," the blonde one purred. I recognized her voice; she was Isabelle from earlier. She was leaning seductively against the limousine, in a red halter that revealed her midriff and pretty much everything else and a black miniskirt, with one heel propped behind her against the car.

The brunette, next to her, was dressed more conservatively in a fluffy white dress, but she was the more beautiful one.

On a regular day I would have glanced at myself in the car window and felt like shit compared to them, but I just didn't care.

Then both of them, Sinclair and Kiel, disappeared again into the woods.

"So is this the girl?" the brunette asked, eying me curiously.

Isabelle smiled at me warmly. "That's her." Then she beckoned to me with a hand, still leaning against the car.

"What's your name?" Isabelle asked, in a soft, persuasive voice. "Come over here."

I walked a few steps towards the limousine, close enough within Isabelle's reach.

Isabelle placed two hands on my cheeks, caressing them, and giving me a sympathetic, contrite look.

"It's Kay," I said, shrugging.

"Kay," she crooned, and then smiled. "It must have been so hard, hmm?"

I didn't say anything. I just stood there silently as she began to smooth back my hair with her other hand.

Then suddenly, without warning or preamble, she shoved me against the limousine and pinned me on both sides of my body with her hands. Her face was dark and contorted with anger. I didn't even fight back, and kept my face impassive.

"Her?!" Isabelle growled, her pretty face the manifestation of anger. "This ugly, weak, mortal bitch?

The prince gave his blood to her? Centuries old blood, not a single vampire, and suddenly it's this child?! Look at her-she's practically a fucking baby!"

She grabbed onto my hair and yanked it, hard.

"Isabelle!" The brunette one said. "Gosh, the one who's being the ugly bitch here is you. Let her go-the poor girl didn't do anything, and if you hurt her Sinclair's going to get pissed."

"I'm not going to hurt her," Isabelle snarled. "Just teach her a little something."

Before the brunette could put a halt to things, I shoved Isabelle off of me with as much force as I could muster. The thing was, I had to shove at her chest since that was pretty much what was between us. It ended up setting her a good ten feet back. The male vampire let out a low whistle.