I look at the soft noodles so use my best judgement to decide that they are done. I turn off the burners and search for a strainer in the cupboards. I find this metal strainer and place it in the sink. I'm surprised Harry owns these cooking items. He doesn't cook or anything so why does he have these things?

I carefully grab the handle of the boiling water with noodles and go to pour it in the strainer in the sink. I carefully start to pour it in while the steam rises up.

Suddenly I hear the front door slam open, making me jump and pour the boiling water on my hand.

I scream in pain and drop the pot in the sink while drawing myself back and shaking my hand repeatedly. Tears instantly start gushing down my face as the overwhelming pain in my hand gets worse.

Harry comes jogging around the corner in his jacket and widens his eyes as he sees me holding my hand is excruciating pain.

"What the hell did you do?" He quickly comes over and grabs my wrist. He looks at my inflamed hand and huffs.

"You s-slammed the front-t door a-nd it scared-d me." I stutter between tears.

"Fuck Amelia all I did was walk in." He says in almost a whisper. He looks at the burned skin and touches it slightly, making me wince in pain. He shouts his dark green eyes to mine then back at the burn.

He pulls me over to the sink by my wrist and runs the water through the facet. He tests the water with his fingers for a moment before pulling me to the sink. He forcefully runs my hand under the ice cold water, making me wince but then feel relief. The pain subsides as the cold water tampers down my sink.

"At least you dropped the noodles in the strainer." He quietly chuckles, looking at all the noodles sitting in the strainer.

I grin slightly at his comment and keep in mind that I didn't completely ruin dinner, but holy this hurt so badly. He moves my hand around slightly so it gets to every part of the burn. His eyes carefully watch my small hand as he hold it by the wrist. His big hand engulfs my tiny wrist, making it look like he could snap it in half if he wanted to.

He shuts off the cold water and I instantly feel the burning pain start to surface again. I let a small whine leave my lips as he pulls my wrist away from the facet.

"If you keep it under the cold water to long, it's just going to hurt even more when you pull it away. It's only meant to sooth the pain right after the burn." He says while pulling me out of the kitchen and towards the stairs in the living room.

"I can walk myself. You don't need to pull me." I mumble, while still trying to not cry out in the pain as the burn starts to feel worse.

He lets go of my wrist and keeps walking up the stairs as I follow him. His boots make thumping noises against the hardwood floors as he walks down the hallway. I just cleaned these floors today god damnit.

He walks right into the bathroom, turning on the light heading right for the cabinet.

"Sit down." He points to the sink counter.

"Why?" I defend.

"Amelia I'm trying to help you here so just sit down." I start to her the annoyed tone in his voice. I silently hop up on the counter and he shuffles through the mirror cabinet next to my head.

He pulls out a white tube and a small bundle of white gauze. He squints and reads the bottle before unscrewing the top.

"Do you need glasses?" I quietly ask.

"What? No." He shakes his head.

"You were squinting." I point at the bottle of burn cream that he was squinting to read.

"I don't need glasses." He snaps quietly and puts the cream in his fingertips. He stands dangerously close to me as he gently lathers my hand with the cream. I look up at him concentrating on my hand while quietly breathing though his nose. Even when I'm sitting on this counter that gives me a few more inches of height, he is still a bit taller then me.

He runs his other hand through his messy curls so they are out of his face. The cream soothes my skin greatly as he keeps rubbing it into my skin. The smell of his cologne lingers around my scent as he stands between my knees.

"Only you would give yourself a burn from spaghetti." His lips curl lightly as he chuckles.

"You were the one barging in." I chuckle.

"Into my own home." He laughs slightly, making his white teeth show while small dimples appear next to his mouth. He has dimples? His eyes crinkle slightly in the smile before going back to his usual monotone state. I look at him in awe as I witnessed him actually smile, even if it was only for a half second.

His smile was beautiful.

I'm so used to seeing this rock solid, clenched teeth, piercing eyed Harry; who always looked like that cause he would scream at me.

He grabs the white roll of gauze and grabs the end by his teeth, unraveling it. He starts to wrap it around my hand with perfection. I wince slightly at the pressure, making him shoot his eyes to mine.

"Oh you're fine." He shakes his head in disbelief.

He finishes wrapping it around the burn and clips it with the metal clasps. I look at my restrained hand and realize I can't bend it or pick things up, and it's my dominate hand.

"Aren't you suppose to let a burn breathe." I furrow my brows together.

"Yes, after. Right now it's just raw inflamed skin so it's better if you keep it covered for the next day it doesn't get infected. Then you take that off and let it breath." He says while pulling away from me and putting the cream away.

"Oh," I mumble.

"I would quickly eat something, then go to bed. I trust that you've done everything you were suppose to do today." He says, analyzing the tired bags under my eyes.

He shuts the mirror cabinet and takes off his leather jacket that he still had on. He throws it over to hang on his broad shoulder and turns around to walk out of the door.

"Harry..." I clear my throat, making him turn back around.

"Thanks." I sniffle.

He slowly nods, not sharing a single word before walking out of the bathroom.

//

Wow, what a different kind of chapter to write. In not gonna lie, this was fun to write.

Thank you for a the votes and comments!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Keep voting and commenting! I love reading comments so I can hear what people think! xx.