Chapter Eleven - Well that was friendly...

Chapter Eleven

Ella:

Standing on the door step of my dad's apartment; holding Billie's hand my palm sweating, he answers inviting us inside.

"I didn't think you were coming until Tuesday."

"Yeah, I wanted you to meet someone."

"Oh, who's that then?"

"My boyftiend."

"Great so when you going to bring him?"

"He's already here."

He punches Billie before glaring at him as Billie says "I had that coming right?"

"Anything else you'd like to share like you'd been with him while he babysat you!"

Noticing Billie's lip had split taking him to the kitchen; running a flannel under the tap. My dad following shortly behind "Sorry it was an overreaction."

Billie joking "You get extra points for the battle wound." Nudging him back "Don't encourage it." Throwing the flannel in the wash as he sits beside my dad "After that welcoming I might visit more often."

"So all those innuendos were real, you sneaky little shit."

"Well all of them but the first one we were genuinely stair surfing that day."

My dad giving him the look as he tries not to lose his mind; leaving an hour later. Walking down the street as Billie says "That was great!"

"Are you crazy, he could have killed you."

"And he didn't great isn't it."

It made me wonder if anyone I associated with was normal; so far I've had no luck. Watching him skip down the path waving his arms "It's like walking home a twelve year old," I giggle. His phone buzzing making him freeze as he blurts "Come on we gotta go home he's here!"

"Who?"

Blanking my question he grabs my wrist dragging me home; Billie shuffles behind me covering my eyes, feeling against the wall for guidance. Removing his hands to the sight of Tre sitting on the sofa a little ball curled up in his arms; a little head popping out. "Meet Mojo our newest member."

"He's adorable."

He smiles stroking mojo's ears, he laughs "If we break up I'm keeping the dog." Laughing with him as Tre just stares at us "She's like a girl version of you."

"That's like dating myself ew."

"Dude that's deep."

Amused by the fact that between them they managed to blow their own minds; snuggling up with Mojo dozing of as their debate became inaudible.

Billie:

Spotting her asleep with Mojo, still talking to Tre "He's only been here half hour and she's already his favourite." Throwing a blanket over her and spending the night sat on the living room floor fucking around. Who knew a split lip could be so enlightening.