Chapter Five - Fly-by Meetings and Chick flicks (Rewritten)

Chapter Five 

Ella: 

Sat at a table in a conference room full of french business men; feeling my forehead hit the table as I doze off. Great just what I wanted to do, attract unwanted attention; Mr Philips having a hint of excitement "Now I may introduce you to our newest interpreter, miss Stevens." Pulling the most unrealistic smile in the record of time. "uh bonjour, yeah..." Seeing my dad encourage me from the corner of my eye, my mind blanking, I guess improvisation it is then. Shocked myself of what I was letting slip out my mouth "In the business world, I feel there is no time to sit and dream but to make reality. We shall start by building up our economic structure to the point of where resources will become unlimited; although to be able to do this we must join together in partnership..." Rambling on into further detail recieving a clap at the end; I had to admit I felt quite proud of myself.

Walking out into the parking lot as my dad catches up "You were a star!" He smiles, driving home as he blurts "Billie will be over soon." Smiling to myself as he goes on "Your mum and I are going to see your aunt and we know you dislike going so I'll let you off this time." Feeling like I could scream, attempting to contain my excitement I say "Thanks." Laughing as I bounce around the seat elatedly. Pulling up outside the house; spotting Billie down the path "Hey!" Raising his head as he smiles "Hey lov-..." My dad appearing beside me "ely to see you again." Smirking "Absolutely wonderful." Gently elbowing him as we walk into the house.

~*~

Eventually seeing my parents off as Billie hugs me "Admit it, that was a good save." 

"Eh, it was quick but you must have experience as your such a bad boy." 

"Jealous?"

Giggling as I say "Bring anything today?" 

"I brought a couple movies  and stuff y'know so help yourself." 

Undoing the zip and poking around pulling out a pink dvd case; walking into the kitchen "Billie why do yo-." Freezing to see billie taking his trousers off "Ah..." The room filling with an awkward silence "Mind if I borrow a pair of yours; I spilt melted butter on them."

Smirking "Sure." Throwing him a pair that were a too big for me "Anyway, whats with the chick flick?" 

"I'll have you know Pretty Woman is a great movie." Heading to the living room to start the film; lying across his lap. 

The movie coming to an end as he says "Told you it was good." Shrugging as he continues talking "I take that as an agreement." Giving me a smug look; throwing a cushion at him his face turning to shock "You did not just do that."

"What you gonna do about it hm?" My eyes widening as he storms upto me, flinging me over his shoulder "Oh my, Billie stop,  let go." Screaming as he pretends to drop me putting me down on my bedroom floor he smirks "Now you gonna apologize?."

"Bite me, rock boy!" 

"You are so immature."

Laughing as I reply "Says you."

"Pft I'm the most mature person ever!" 

putting on a posh British accent "I do apologize Mr Armstrong; it seems that my behaviour has been unacceptable in your terms." 

"Your such a fucking tease."

"Now now theres no need for that!" Starting to giggle hysterically.

Billie: 

Watching her sat on the bed laughing her ass off; deciding to cut her little game short; kissing her lightly as she asks "What about my parents they'll be back wont they?" Kissing her again as I reply " They text earlier, something came up so they'll be back late tonight." Feeling her fingers run through my hair; letting out a chuckle as she askes confused "What's so funny?" 

Smiling "Bad boys always win." Pulling out her phone from my pocket "I'd check your instagram." Smirking as I walk out onto the stairs " Billie!" Running for my life; she was going to kill me.