Chapter four- unforgettable first kisses.

Chapter Four

Spending the past few days glued to to the screen of my phone talking to Billie. I couldn't wait for this afternoon; my mum bursting into my room "Ella, you have to go with your father tomorrow for a meeting." Scoffing to myself as I reply "Fine." Making sure my lack of enthusiasm was notice; she sounded a little more strict "Please just go." Imitating her behind my bedroom door.

Looking at the time hearing the door latch click, right on schedule. Running down the steps; nearly falling over my own feet. "Theres a pizza number on the fridge; help yourselves." Rushing them out the door; finally having peace and quiet. "So mush, what's up?"

"Really the names...still?"

"Well I was thinking about cupcake or sugar or babe but eh I enjoy your reaction."

Punching his arm; I pout as he says "How about a movie?" Shrugging before he agrees"How about mama?"

"Yeah, that is unless your scared" he smirks; pulling me back onto the sofa and pressing play. Finding ourselves laying across the sofa; my head on his chest his heart beating faster. Disturbed by a jolt; did he just jump? "Did that scare you Billie?" I laugh as he tuts "Scare me, I was seeing if you were awake."
Snickering "Sure you were." Frowning at me; he switches off the tv.

"But it wasn't even finished?!" He leans closer towards me; moving back, creating the puzzled look on his face "What's up?" Shit, now I had to tell him; stuttering "I- I- I haven't kissed anyone before..." Feeling the heat of my face becoming flushed; he gives me a comforting smile "Trust me to pick them eh." Letting out a soft giggle as he continues "Let me be your first then?"

Murmuring some kind of response as he says softly "Close your eyes If it makes it easier." Feeling his hand brush the hair from my face as he kisses me. "How was that?"

"Ok I guess... I don't know."

"Good." He smiles a warm sensation in my stomach making it churn "Billie, I'm gonna-" Running to the toilet and throwing up followed by him as he jokes "Jesus if it was bad this it a bit of an overreaction." His attitude becoming serious as he sees my face.

Billie:

Looking at her face as she rose her head she looked like a ghost; telling her to stay there as I grab the car keys as I ask "Have you eaten anything you shouldn't have?" Her voice sounding weak and strained "Only pizza but it can't be that." Trying to work out what was on it "Uh any toppings I think there was this kind of herb thing on there."

Finally getting her into the car and to the nearest medical centre; asking the receptionist "What do I do she ate something and now she's medusa?" Being led to a nurses room taking a second glimpse at her. Seeing her tongue had swelled up "What am I going to tell your parents?" The nurse cutting in "Your not her legal guardian?"

"Babysitter."
Almost getting my fingers broke as she squeezes my hand; she receives a jab before we were dismissed. Her speech audible as the swelling starts to disappear as she says "Well that was romantic." Laughing, I reply "At least you can say it's unforgettable."
Driving back her house just in time her dad looking as if he was going to bury me in the yard "Where were you?!"

"We had to make a hospital trip."
Her mom now slightly worried "Why what happened is she ok? Are you ok?" Thinking to myself - I should just stop talking.- Nudging Ella for a little aid as she blurts "Allergies, yeah the little shit snuck up on me." Their faces turning to embarrassment "El, I do wish you wouldn't talk like that." High fiving her from behind. I think me and her could work y'know.