"He didn't try anything did he?" she asked. I shook my head no. "Good , I would have killed him." She said laughing.

King's POV

"We at the trap , we need you hear now. Some bitch won't pay her due." My nigga Prince told me.

"Aight. I'll be there in a beat." I told him speeding down the highway. The trap was in the middle of the woods it was an old cabin we kept our shit in.

I arrived at the trap. Found this broke as trick in the middle of the floor naked with ropes tied up on her. Don't get me wrong shawty was fine but dirty.

"Were the fuck is my money , Bitch?" I asked kicking her in her side.

A loud moan left her mouth. "I'm sorry I don't have it today , please , one more week and I'll have it , King ." she said not giving me eye contact.

I kicked her again."AK!" I yelled. One of my boys thrown me my gun and a pointed it at her head. I heard her cry and that brought a smile to my face. "One week. Or your gone." I said. Don't get me wrong I was coldhearted all the time. "Handle her." I told my guys as I left the room.

"Baby." I high pitched voice yelled. Shia was my baby. She was hella thick and was defiantly experienced.

"Hey babe." I said throwing my arm around her shoulder.

"You know what I want." She said smiling , looking up to me. I smiled back.

"Come on , let's go to my place." I told her as we headed out. She hopped into my car . I kissed her hard on the lips and headed to my place.

Baby's POV

"He is hella cute." I said cheesing really hard.

"Aww , Baby , got a crush." Mo said. We were on her room bed and I've been to talking about King for 3 hours.

"Anyway ," I said. "I got to go get
My stuff at his house then go back home with Nate." I told Mo getting up. "Can I get a ride?" I asked.

She nodded her head as we headed out. "So I think I like Nate." She told me.

"No duh." I told her. "When we get to my place I'll make sure to hook you up." I laughed.

We pulled up to Kings house. The door was open. I walked in to find King fucking a red haired girl on the couch.

"Baby!" he said shocked. "I tho-"

"I just came here for my stuff." I said covering my eyes and running up stairs. I grabbed all my things and King left a IPhone on the bed for me , I too that too.

"Baby , please." he said behind me he was now wearing pants."

"It's ok , um. Bye." I told him leaving. I hopped into Mo's car. "Drive now!" I yelled.

"Wait w-"

"Drive!" I yelled. She took off to
My house. I felt tears coming down my eyes. Gosh , why was I so stupid.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"I found King fucking a girl on the couch when I walked in." I told her looking out the window.

"Wow , Imma kill him." She said.

"No u don't , I'll be ok." I told her whipping the tears of my face. I checked my new phone and I already had messages from King.

Talk to me!

Please !

I can explain .

Fuck you , bitch who needs you anyway

Sorry , I didn't mean it

Talk to me

Baby?

Flooded my phone. I really wanted to talk to him. But how could he do me wrong like that. No dropped me off and Nate wasn't home so she left. I ran upstairs and called King.

Convo :

King - My god , Baby , I'm sorry-

Me - No , I get it. You have a girlfriend. You were just being nice.

King - No , I like you

Me - No , it's ok. I'm not trying to get caught up and be a sideline chick anyway.

King - That thing with that girl is over. Please. I want you. Come over. I'll come pick you up.

And he hung up.

I changed my others and was kinda happy that he broke it off wit his girl for me.

__________________________

Vote !

Comment !

I love King ! Lol jk