5. Undeciphered Feelings.

A few days later:
April's POV:
What the schist? Me in an arranged marriage? Holy hades! This can't be happening right? Its all a bad dream. Yup. I'm gonna pinch myself and all this will be over and I'll be happily single.
I pinched myself and kept my eyes shut. 

"Ok April this is all gonna be a joke when you open your eyes."
I opened them and saw my sister looking at me with a 'what the eff is wrong with you' face.
"You thought it was a dream and that all this would end with a snap of your fingers."
"Yeah I thought it would..." but nope nada nothing.
"This is reality honey. Life is funny as hell. I can feel this, this wouldn't end as badly as you think it will. Have a lil faith and trust."
I had to roll my eyes at that... this mess could turn out into something good? Yup sure when pigs bloody fly..
"Maybe my marriage will be like yours and Stefs." I tried to sound hopeful.
"I don't know about that April maybe it will maybe it will be better."She joked.

A lil while later:
Text messages from an unknown number seemed to make my phone explode.
Unknown:
"I'm sorry."

April:
"Who is this? How do you have my number?"
This guy was creeping me out.

Unknown:
"I'm Alex. My brother gave me your number. I'm sorry if I creeped you out:("
I saved his number.

April:
"You're the last person, I wanna speak to right now."

Unwanted husband:
"I know. I wish it wouldn't have to be this way. I want you to give us a chance, a chance to prove we can work this out."

April:
"Why would you want that? Don't you have a girlfriend or something?"

Unwanted Husband:
"Truth is I love this girl, but she doesn't love me back."

April:
"A one sided relationship huh? That's tough."

Unwanted Husband:
"Tell me about it, girl's a tough cookie though. I love her, too much to let her get away now."
Curious, I asked.

April:
"Who is this girl?"

Unwanted Husband:
"Um um um..."

April:
"Come on tell me."

Unwanted Husband:
"Um um um...."

April:
"Spit it out now!"

Unwanted Husband:
"Its you! You alright! I fell in love with you, ever since I saw you in your dad's office, the way your eyes lit up when you smiled, the way your smile could brighten the room, you walked into within an instant, the way you drove me crazy, without even meeting you. I knew I had to have you in my life, or I would lose it.

I love you. I love you, with every breath in my body, with every beat in my heart and with everything that my soul can feel. You arose in me emotions, that were dead inside me for so long. You made me wanna feel alive, you are the magic I needed. If this is what love feels like, then I Alexander Dylan Reed am in love with you, now and forever. I love you, nothing and no one, is ever gonna change that.
To have you as my wife, would be the only thing I could ask for, but above that I want you to love me just like I love you... wholehearted, unconditional love.. that's all I ask.

Silence took over. I could hear the wind rustling in the trees, telling me to give in, I could feel my heart, beat at 1000 miles per hour.
"I don't know what to say."
"Don't. Take your time. I just want your love. I'll be waiting, even if it takes a lifetime. I love you."
And the texts stopped.  
Speechless, shocked, I trembled. He loved me. Love.. something I couldn't give back. Unconditional love, what I craved and what he craved to give me.

What did I feel? I felt this unnerving feeling, that pulled me towards him. I felt this urge, this need to be with him, as I needed like a breath to live.
They say love finds you, when you least expect it. Love consumes you, when you don't want it. Love changes the way you see things, love itself becomes your universe.. Love then, becomes the very thing, that keeps your heart and soul together.
His words, struck my heartstrings and I yearned for him.

"I love you with every breath in my body, with every beat in my heart and with everything, that my soul can feel." His words echoed in my mind, as I sought out what love felt like.
Maybe he can open my heart,  a feeling I have never felt, the need to embrace. Maybe Alex will be the hope that I need.

Millions of questions hung in my mind

Was I ready for this?

AND

What did falling in love feel like?

Chapter 5.
Many of you have been asking how can she fall in love with a guy she barely knows right? Well she likes him she is confused about what she feels. Her feelings are haywire as they grow stronger for Alex while she tries to keep these feelings at bay. She does feel the mate bond despite being human.Its something she cant escape from.
I hope this chapter explained how and why she was falling for him.
I love reading your comments.
I hope this explains everything.
Read my other books let me know what you guys think.
Gimme a shoutout for anything: new book ideas plots or just because you guys wanna talk. I'm here. * waves hands madly*
Trust me I haven't turned a blind eye never will.
Keep voting reading commenting.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAVE A GREAT ONE GUYS. LOVE YOU!XXX
STAY NERDY XXX