17. The Hidden Cure

Alex's Pov:
Everyday was a rampage. Everyday my agony, grew in intensity so much more than I could control I was losing my humanity and ever so slowly turning into the animal, that I feared I would eventually turn into. My patience was thinning out, I knew April now feared me more than she ever feared Victor, when he appeared, like a storm into our lives. I waited still hoping that there would be a solution, to this damn mess.
I knew second chance mates existed, but never in my wildest fascination, had I imagined myself to be stuck in their shoes. Lord help me I'm losing my sanity.
I neglected everything the coven, my duties towards it, my mind concentrated on breaking the sire bond if it could be broken? Was a sire bond stronger than the bond April and I shared? That question just added fuel to my ever present anger and desire, to snap Victors neck with my bare hands. I even restricted my contact with April fearing the harm that I would cause in the rage that surged within me.

This had to stop...now.

Aprils POV:
My life right now was t. Victor was like a plague wherever I went, he was there or was a plague better? I don't know what's worse, Victor being the stalker, or Alex breaking any sort of communication with me. It is reduced to just smiles that are exchanged, no words at all. I can't even pry into his mind to see what he thinks but I feel his emotions ever growing, in intensity, rage, sorrow, hopelessness all present in a person capable with the power of destruction.
This wasn't supposed to happen.
I went for a walk in the territory and stopped at a clearing this was the house of Lyka, the witch who was probably a thousand years old, she was wise knowledgeable.
A voice brought me out of my trance.
"Princess April its nice to see you could I be of any help? Please come in."
I didn't realise I was standing here that long but I went in regardless.
"How can I be of assistance?"
I thought of telling her but went against it.
"You have something bothering you I can sense it." She prodded me to go on I somehow gathered the courage and told her.
She listened intently her expression sombre like she knew...
Finally she took a deep breath and continued..
"The bond can be broken yes but at times the sore bond can be stronger than a mate bond the possibility rare but so is the situation.
Victor can manipulate your mind, your thoughts, feelings to turn you against the Prince, he may erase your memories, you may never know what your life was, you may forget Alex like he never existed."
Her tone turning serious with every word sending shocks of dread through my body making me numb completely.
Lyka looked at me with eyes full of pity, while I gave her a sad smile.
"Thank you Lyka for everything. "
She smiled gave me a hug.

I needed that comfort that void needed to be filled that was present in my soul.

A void that only he could fill..

Alex's Pov:
The Wisdomed Ones answered finally. This is what the letter said:

Dear Alexander,
We apologise profusely for the delay in replying and putting your concerns to rest. But we realise we were late indeed, this is a matter of grave concern not only for us the coven its welfare but greatly to you...
The fact that Victor returned is not good news at all, but also the fact that he claims that April is his second chance mate is shocking. We are aware, of the chaos he could cause. There however is a cure, the sire bond can be broken but, the mate bond needs to be stronger to overpower, the sire bond.
However if we break the sire bond, the mate bond may grow weaker, she needs you more than ever.
Our primary fear however is that if, the sire bond is broken she could die...
Trust, we have your best interest at heart. Don't be afraid to approach us if in need.
Take care of yourself, don't break, she needs you.

She could die.

That's how this letter, this piece of paper, broke me.

She entered the room and stood before me tears, streaming from her eyes.
She spoke slowly:

He could manipulate me, I could lose you forever.
She cried without stopping, her emotions breaking her and me together..

Finally I spoke a truth, that could kill us or let us live together forever, my emotions like a dam, emotions waiting to break free.

The bond could be broken but you could die...

Chapter 18
I know you guys will hate me kill me, but I had to do this im so sorry.
I need to apologise for not updating.
Updates will be regular promise.
You know the drill...
Love youll.
Stay nerdy xxxx