2. The Lost Hope.

Alexander's POV:
My name is Alexander Dylan Reed. I'm the Crown Prince of the Coven. We have existed for many years, living, breathing, existing in harmony with humans, werewolf, the supernatural. We have power, over the supernatural. Witches, werewolf's, vampires, demons alike. We are not like how the myths, describe us to be:
Bloodthirsty. Cruel. Heartless. Destroyers of Humankind. We are creatures of the night. We hide in the shadows. The human don't know who we are. We don't urge bloodshed, unless critically necessary. We do not feed on the blood of innocent's, only on blood of the ill fated, the punishable, damned souls. I have a heart. I feel compassion, surging through my soul.
I have a past. Tainted in blood. I'm cursed my bloodline, washed in the blood of the innocent. I can't change my past, I can't control my future, but I can keep a hold of my present. I like being in control. I like having control, it means I am responsible for what, I hold to be true. My curse affects my bloodline. It holds my life in its grasp. The book of Legends, which holds the knowledge of the elders, gives the glimpse of the future.

The book of Legends, says that my mate will revive me from my curse. She will be responsible for the rise of my Coven. She will join the Humankind together. She will be the reason, our lives will change forever.
She will be my salvation.I have lost hope of finding my soulmate. My curse will destroy her. But as much I deny to not want her, I want her just as desperately, so that I may be complete. My soulmate will be a beacon of light, the light that shines when the night is at its darkest.

I'm a royal. I should have control, over my fate my destiny my choices. They should lead me to the one, my soul desires to be with forever.
I am a pure blood. My lineage is the oldest, the most strongest and wisest. The elders are wise in words, themselves. They guide us, when we fail to make a decision.
Sometimes I think what would it feel like to be human? Would life be easier than what it is Now? Or would life be complicated, like a maze that never ends?
I have travelled in search of my mate. Alas, I have no hope left anymore. But I still wait with hope anew, like a fire that burns bright in the dark.

The curse shall be lifted,
By the one that is meek.
To strengthen the power,
Of the one that now stands weak.

A human, shall lift my curse and set me free. She will be mine but not by force of will, not by force of power. But by the bond, of patience and love. I will wait for her, I will find her and protect her, keep her safe and love her, till the end of time.

She is my mate. The soulmate of a vampire prince.