13.She Decides.

April's POV:
I found him the same way I left him. Dejected, broken and confused. Was he sad that I ALMOST rejected him?
I hope not. I didn't mean to break his heart, but I ended up shattering into pieces, pieces that may take time to heal. I can't even imagine what he is going through despite being his soul, his other half his MATE.
"Alex?"
He looked up silently watching me. He had hope in his eyes or was it me trying to find hope in us in what we would be from him? How is his love so strong, so full of assurance, that made me never want to leave his side? I think I have an eternity to find the answer to that.
His palm on my face bought me out of my reverie. His eyes held love, possibly deeper, than before it held fear, fear to lose ME. His love for me scared me. How could he love a human, a human soul like me, without asking anything in return? Did I even deserve him?

"I-I made my decision." My words betraying me my heart beating faster every second.
"I will be with you no matter what you have chosen."
"I 0want to change. I want to be like you."
He stands shocked.
"Are-Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"No you will stay human."
"What?"
"April you will remain your human self."
"But why?"
"Because I don't want you to change, because you don't have a choice."
"What if this is what I want? Isn't this what you always wanted?"
"True this is what I want, but not at the expense of you losing your humanity."
"My humanity doesn't matter, if I get to be with you forever."
"It does to me. I have learnt to love for who, you are human or not just the way, you learnt to love a bloodsucker like me."
"Your not a bloodsucker Alex. You never were. Somewhere deep down you have humanity inside you you just have to find it."
"I have. And it is you. You are my humanity, you are the one who is my sanity, my everythīng. Losing you means losing everything and I'm not ready to do that."
"Neither am I."
"But if I'm human I have to leave which leads to endless suffering, like creating our personal hell. I won't see you ever again which kills you and me."
"Do you trust me?"
"What kind of a stupid question is that?"
"April do you trust me?"
"Of course I do you know that."
"Then leave it to me. You won't have to leave we will have our forever I promise."
"You were scared I rejected you right?"
He softened.
"Yes.."
What was Alex's plan? What will be the outcome of this?

Alex's POV:
I wrote a letter to the Wisdomed Ones. 

Wisdomed Ones,
We are sorry for the long wait in conveying our decision. We trust you are well. April knows the truth about us being vampires. She's my mate and my wife she needed to know. She wanted to turn and be like us. But I want her to stay human the way she is. You said that I would find my humanity someday and I have. My mate is my humanity. She does not need to change to be with me. She is the Princess, the core of the coven. She is the source of power and peace ,the roots that hold the coven together.

Sorry if we disappointed you. Trust that we have the welfare ,of the coven in our interest.
Yours Sincerely,
Alexander and April Reed.

I know that the Wisdomed Ones will be irked by this. And it will lead to a revolution, a bloodshed, a disaster that can't be avoided.
They want to revolt they can I will fight till the end to save the one I love no matter what it takes. I and the coven need her.

Chapter 13.
Surprise!!!!
Who thought she was gonna turn?
Do y'all like the story?
Comments votes are appreciated.
I love to know what you think.
Please read the other books on my profile and tell me what you think!!