47) Say My Name

Where his hands at ? On her waist. And don't say her hands on her hips cause who tf got four arms ?

"Uh, Shayaa...lemme use your phone real quick." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I need to fix something and... I need another phone to do it." I said.

"Okay...?" He said, reluctantly handing me his phone.

I look through his notification bar and there those two comments sat. I deleted them on the actual post and then deleted them from his notifications. I breathed a sigh of relief and Shayaa looked up at me, clearly showing that he had heard it. I pretended to be on my phone, and he gave me a weird look.

I gave him his phone back, the awkwardness still at play.

Shayaa seemed to think the same thing. "Why are you making it so weird?" Shayaa asked.

"--" I was cut off by my phone ringing. Chy, of course.

"Don't tell me this is about Deja." I groaned.

"You guessed it." Chy said.

"What happened this time?" I asked.

"They let Imani off." Chy said.

"Why the fuck would they let her off?" I asked.

"I don't know, but I just came from her house, she was being too nice and she kept on eyeing my bump, I think we might have to call the cops, cause why would they let her off like that. It's so stupid."

"And evidently, you most likely next on the list." I said.

"Don't jinx me." Chy said.

"Well," I said.

I talked into the phone as I found a pair of my pants and a shirt tucked away in Shayaa's closet and pulled it on (it's a thing, for emergencies. He has my extra pair of headphones and charger, my extra deodorant, basically my extra everything. Same goes for him, his extra stuff at my house).

I pulled on my shoes and Shayaa came into the room. "Where you off to?"

"The bitch is out of prison." I said, teeth gritted.

"Imani?" Shayaa asked.

I nodded and put my hair up. "Oh hell no." Shayaa said.

As I was zipping up my jacket, I got a twitter notification. I pulled up a tweet with my username in it, took one look at it and stuffed my phone in my pocket.

I stormed past Shayaa ignoring him when he asked what was wrong. As I was about to open the door, he grabbed my arm. I turned around to face him. "I asked you what was wrong. Cause I want you to say it before you get out of that door, because you are nowhere near passive aggressive. And if you say it to the wrong person, I might have to pry you off of somebody." He said.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and showed him the tweet, which was a soundcloud link to a diss track by Tink. We both listened to it and and when it got to where she said she wouldn't fuck with me, I was done. Shayaa had to pull me (by my waist) back down onto the couch.

"Shayaa this is bullshit." I spat.

"Pure. But you can't beat her to the ground... again because of that." Shayaa said.

"She called me a hoe." I said.

"Seandrea."

"Shayaa." I shot back angrily.

💯

"So how much longer we gone be in here?" I asked, flicking a lint ball off my finger nail.

"We waiting for Metro." Shayaa said, clicking around on the MacBook in front of him.

"Damn boy, how many producers you got, as long as I done stuck with Brooks." I said.

"I like to switch it up." Shayaa said.

"You do realize you get less money the more producers you have, otherwise you'd be working with a cheap deadbeat producer." I said.

"Why are you so smart?"

"I just am." I said.

The studio door opened and Leland walked in.

"Yo." Shayaa said.

Leland dapped Shayaa. "Hey Dre." He said.

"Hey." I said.

He went to hug me, and I almost gave into it, but I remembered and jerked my head towards Shayaa. He got the hint, and walked towards the soundboard. Shayaa looked at me funnily. I winked at him and he put his head down.

"You ready to work on this?" Leland asked. Shayaa nodded.

He did what he did, and when he finished the song, all three of us went over it. "Oh shit, I left my phone." Shayaa said.

"I can make a trip back home and go get it." I said.

"Nah, I got it." Shayaa said. He grabbed his car keys off the table and walked out.

I watched the door for a moment before realizing Leland was watching me. "Hi." I said weirdly.

He nodded and I went to go use the bathroom. And check to make sure I wasn't blushing. I wasn't. Good.

I walked out of the bathroom and flinched. Leland was standing by the wall outside of the bathroom. I put a hand on my chest. Leland chuckled. "I knew I would get you." He said.

I gave him a look of disregard, making him chuckle again. "It ain't funny." I said.

"Laugh." He said, and I did.

"So you working with my mans?" I asked.

"Getting things done around here." He said.

"That's good." I said.

I finally realized that we were backing into the corner. I looked around and Leland put his hands on the two walls behind me. "Seandrea, I know you like me." He said. I bit my lip. Instead I nodded and looked at the floor strategically.

"If you really do, you would drop Shayaa, right?" He asked.

I shook my head, hesitantly. "Lie again." He said.

Words could barely escape my mouth. I opened it, but couldn't think of anything to say. Great, I was letting my boyfriend's producer fuck me over. "If you really do, you would let me do this?" He asked, and with that, he slid his hands down to my waist, making my breath hitch in my throat. I felt a small shooting pain in my side but ignored it. I froze in that spot, and Leland smirked.

I couldn't move, my body ignored my brain, it was like sleep paralysis. Except I was awake, and my brain was awake as well. My body just wasn't acting right. My feet lifted up off the ground, and I found myself being lifted by Leland. "We going somewhere more private." He said, and I stupidly wrapped my legs around his waist.

Ooooooooo shidd , it's going down 😏😏

Why she let him get to her like that ...

And second of all , WTF YOU TAKING MY MANS FOR ?? The complete definition of Taylor Girlz 😶😕

Been forever since I updated , but I have the chapters back now , so updates will come sooner .

Mannn , Tink really blew me off with that diss track 😒😡

She used to be my second WCE mane 🚾...

But shout-out to @Moonlightsex , glad you like the book 💜

Okay bye .