45) Seandrea Is Two Zero §Pt. 2§ **S/C**

I rolled over on top of Shayaa and realized where I was. This was only the second night out of ten months, almost 11, that I had slept in the bed with Shayaa.

I slipped out of the bed and I still had my clothes from yesterday on. "Good morning." Shayaa said, making me jump.

"God, Shayaa, tell a bitch you woke before you get swung on." I said.

"Damn, okay." Shayaa said.

I went in the bathroom and washed my face and Shayaa walked in behind me. "I gotta pee." He said.

"Ew, okay." I said, turning off the sink and walking out, closing the door behind me.

I checked my phone and there was a message from Kehlani.

wya u never came home last night

Spent the night @ Shayaa's , be back later .

Good, don't worry me like that

💀

Shayaa came out of the bathroom. "One day till the glow day." Shayaa said.

"I know." I said, scrolling through my notifications.

I found a mention from Tink on Twitter. I hummed thoughtfully to myself and tapped it.

Happy bd @dreezydreezy , tryna put this fight behind us 👐💯

I chose not to reply to it. But honestly I was grateful Tink was tryna squash this issue.

👅

"

Hey, twenty years." Chy said when I walked in.

"I'm not twenty until tomorrow." I said.

"And I bet Shayaa gone give you that twenty inch tomorrow night." Chy said.

"What?!" I said, laughing.

Chy put her hands up. "But you already got the twenty inch from Devon and look where you are now."

Chy shot me a dirty look. "Don't let the condom break again. Try magnum instead of ultra thin." She said, mugging me.

"We did not use ultra thin." I said.

"Magnum." She whispered.

"Why are we talking about condoms?" I said.

"Because the last time, it ripped." Chy said.

"Can we not?" I said, sticking my hand up.

"Okay." Chy said.

I bit off a piece of my twix bar. I prefer my twix frozen, so it was harder to bite into. "You just pulled a frozen twix bar out of your bag."

"Yep." I said, breaking off a solid piece.

"It sounds like you're breaking rocks." Chy said.

"And did anybody ask China how she felt about frozen twix bars? No? Okay." I said.

"Rude." Chy mumbled.

"Sorry." I said, holding my hands up.

I threw my twix wrapper away and grabbed my phone. "Guess who's willing to squash this mess that started." I said.