34) No More Peanut Head & Ugly

Chy, Symere, Wale hell, even Brooks and Tink wanted me to work stuff out with Shayaa. He would be home in two weeks.

I read over the tweets again and again.

@liluzivert: you fr need to fix stuff up w/ @21savage @dreezydreezy

@chythadoll: @21savage and @dreezydreezy y'all two already know y'all can't stay mad at each for so long so it's no point

@wale: @dreezydreezy remember what I told you about hooking up already? Think about that imma need you and @21savage to work this out

@dbrooksexclusive: @dreezydreezy && @21savage need 2 stop playing around.

@Official_Tink: I know ion like you like that @dreezydreezy but you and Savage need to talk or sum

Brilliant minds think alike, forreal because me and Shayaa had responded to the tweets with the exact same answers

fuck no

I put my phone down and then I remembered something. I got up, walked down the hallway and to my bedroom. I moved stuff around on the dresser trying to find it. I really need to clean my dresser off. I had all types of stuff on there like makeup, perfume, envelopes, opened envelopes, jewelry, condoms (shut up, I never have time to put them up) and clutter.

A perfume bottle fell on my toe and I jumped up, grabbing my toe. "Shit!" I muttered.

I bit my lip to hold back a string of expletives. Instead, I hissed, sitting down on the bed. My pinkie toe throbbed. "Ow, ow, ow, ow..." I muttered, waiting for the pain to subside.

I limped back towards the dresser to find what I was looking for. I picked up the perfume bottle and finally found what I was looking for. A stud Shayaa had bought that I was planning to get in my nose. An EXPENSIVE stud. I tossed it in the drawer and knew it would be a challenge finding it if I tried to look for it again, but I didn't care. Anything that had to do with Shayaa was out of sight, minus the chain.

I picked it up off the dresser and looked at it for a moment. Then I dropped it back on the dresser and returned to the living room.

It was like when me and Shayaa had that argument about Hakeem, we couldn't stop arguing. But that's okay, because there wouldn't be anymore arguments after this, because I'm absolutely done this time.

Whenever you say that you end up going right back t--

Shut the fuck up, Author.

"I don't even want anything to do with him." I said to Chy, before throwing back the the glass of wine Chy had given me.

I had went to Chy's house, been slammed with questions, told Chy the whole story and begged Chy for some alcohol.

"I'm really done this time. He can suck a dick for all I care." I said.

"Seandrea, you want everybody to suck a dick for all you care when you get mad." Chy said.

"Now is not the time, China." I said, sipping on the wine in my hand.

"Well damn, okay." She said.

Chy had flat ironed her hair, which was normally full of loose curls. She had recently got a nose ring in the same spot I was supposed to get my stud and I had to say, she looked a little different.