33) Long-Distance Relationships DONT Work😒

I woke up to feel my phone vibrating on my stomach. I hated that feeling, it made me nauseous. I pulled it loose, almost knocking my chin across the room. It was Brooks. "Hmm?" I grunted sleepily.

"It is Tuesday, you know." Brooks said.

"Stop lying!" I said, checking my phone. It was, in fact, Tuesday.

I hung up, jumped up, took a shower and put on my black ripped up jeans and my royal blue belly shirt. I put on my pumas and grabbed my jacket and rushed out.

"Brooks told me go get her
I said is you sure bro,
I might kill her

She prolly thought I lost
and had to holocaust
The way she copy me,
I'm like Hitler

Shaugty outta line,
where the clippers
If she serve it right
I might tip her

If she sick of me
I go iller
Step it up
like you a sigma"

I kept going, until the end. The Destiny's Child vocals played and I moved around like I did on stage (not pacing back and forth though).

The song ended and me and Brooks made edits. "You want this on the mixtape?" Brooks asked.

"Bonus track." I said.

"Okay." Brooks said.

"And, hey Brooks?" I said before walking out.

"Yeah?" Brooks asked.

"Drop that as early as you can." I said and walked out towards my car.

I sent a message to Shayaa, asking if he was okay and then put my phone in the cup holder and made my way home.

When I got home, Shayaa called me. "Hello?" I said, walking down the hall towards my apartment.

"I'm in one piece of that's what you're wondering." Shayaa said.

"And you not in some mysterious room getting burned on the chest like Derek in Criminal Minds?" I asked.

"Hell no, if that was me, I would scream your ear off." Shayaa said. I laughed at the thought of Shayaa screaming like a girl.

"But forreal though, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, mother." Shayaa said.

"Oh my god boy, you play too much." I said.

"I mean, you asking me am I okay, like a mother-son interrogation." Shayaa said.

"I knew I wasn't the only one to call that stuff interrogation." I said.

"I be like, damn, momma, you gone question my whole existence?" Shayaa said.

"I feel you." I said.

"Yep." Shayaa said.

"I miss you already." I said.

"And I've been gone for less than two days. You acting like I've been gone for a long periodically time." Shayaa said.

I actually fell out laughing at the last part. "I'm serious though. I miss you, peanut head." I said, coming down from my laughing fit.

"I miss you too, Ugly." Shayaa said.

"Ion know how to describe us." I said.

"You like the jacket, I'm like the sun." Shayaa said.

"Nigga, that don't make sense, for one. Two that's an oxymoron." I said.