"Sorry babe. How about P.S. I love you?" He's such a romantic when he wants to be.

"Is that good?" I asked Niall and Leeroy, who were cuddled up on the sofa. They just nodded and I put it in the player. "So, I have this joke." I told them when we were a little ways into the movie. I turned in Louis' arms to look at Leeroy.

"Okay..." He trailed off.

"Why did the chicken cross the road?" I asked, with a small smile.

"Really? You ar-"

"Just answerrr." I whined.

"Why?"

"To visit his gay best friend."

"That was shit."

"I'm not done! Knock, knock."

"Who's there?" He rolled his eyes.

"The chicken." I started to laugh uncontrollably. But, I was the only one who was, until Lou started giggling at me.

"This is your house, Marcey." Leeroy then replied. That was when everyone decided to laugh at me and I glared at Louis, who was now laughing so hard I fell off of him.

"Hey, I'm not ashamed of my sexuality." I pouted, crossing my arms. Louis crawled over to me and pulled me into his strong arms.

"You better not be. I would do you on a table in front of the world to prove you were mine." My jaw fell and I pulled away in complete shock. I watched as he tried to hold back his laughter once again but it didn't work for him. Did he really just say that?

"That- You- why. Louis, you can’t- you can’t just say that." I stuttered out.

"Oh, b-but I can."

"You guys...” Leeroy began, pointing between us in confusion. I threw my head into Louis' shoulder and groaned in embarrassment. He held me close and I could feel his quiet chuckles.

"No, we have not." Louis began. "But-"

"Don't you finish that!" Niall cut in.

"Why not? Is it so bad to want to-?"

"LOUIS!" I yelled.

"I'm just trying to embarrass you, love." He smirked.

"Well it’s working." I mumbled in return.

"Stop being so damn cute and maybe I'll stop." He whispered in my ear, nipping at my lobe. My breath hitched in my throat and I grabbed onto him tighter.