Chapter Fourty

Meiko's POV

   This was ridiculous...

   His system was extremely advanced! I didn't think it'd be this hard... I had to hack other files just to reach his memory. I only prayed this didn't give me away... it took a while but I managed to get into the Memory Drive. I didn't know where to start... Len and Kaito shared so many memories. What should I even erase? Should I make him forget their love? Should I erase every last memory of Kaito...?

   I pulled my hair and groaned.

   I had to be smart about this... depending on what I erase Kaito will have a terrible reaction... he might get really mad... he might take another life... could I really just erase Len's memories and everything would be ok? I slowly looked over at another computer... it was the one for Kaito's system...

   His was exactly like mine... I knew every code on it...

   I stood and stared at the screen for a second. My hands trembled a little and my mouth got dry.

   Maybe... erasing Len's memories weren't the best thing to do... doing that will make things worse...

   Maybe it'd be better... if Kaito didn't function anymore...

————

   Kaito's POV

   Len was sitting beside me on the couch. I had a laptop in my lap while he lied with his head on my shoulder. His breathing was steady, yet I could still hear the light static...

   "It looks like your system was hacked ...that isn't right, your system is too sophisticated..." I said.

   Len looked up then winced and grabbed his head.

   "My Head sTiLl hurTS..." He gasped.

   I put an arm around him and kissed his head. In return, he held onto me.

   "Hold on, baby..."

   I opened a few files and tried to patch up as much of his system as I could. After a short time I couldn't hear static anymore.

   "How are you feeling now? Is it better?" I asked.

   He rubbed his throat and sat up, still holding onto my arm.

   "A little... my head still hurts a bit..." He said.

   I put my laptop aside then pulled him in my lap to kiss his cheek.

  "Ok... we'll ask Master what happened next time we see him." I said.

   Len nodded and nuzzled against my chest. It shocked me that someone tried to hack him... it shocked me more that Akaito, my own brother, hacked me... I didn't tell Aka, but I looked through his laptop and found the transmitting end of all the weird lines of code I had been getting over the past few months. It was all just some fucked up game to him...

   "I really missed you, Kaito-Nii... I was scared I'd never see you again..." Len snapped me out of my thoughts.

   I brushed my fingers through his hair and kissed his forehead.

   "I'm sorry I left... I just didn't know what to do..." I said.

   I felt Len grip my shirt then he looked at me with that soft puppy look in his eyes.

   "Kaito-Nii you'll always love me right...?"

   "Of course darling... I could never stop loving you... you're the entire world to me... why would you even think I wouldn't...?" I said.

   Len bit his lip and gripped tighter to me.

    "Meiko hates the fact I love you... Master told me she kissed you... and it made me so mad! I want to be the only one to love you... and the only one to kiss you..."

   He started blushing halfway. I felt my chest and face heat up after seeing him like that... I felt that same passion boil in my heart...

   Memories of him laying under me, unclothed, sweating, red-faced, and moaning my name over and over...

   I needed that...

   I put my hands on his cheeks and looked straight in his eyes. I softly kissed him on the lips and held him close, then I made our kiss deep. I pulled away and looked lustfully at him.

   "Well I'll never love Meiko... she's nothing to me..." I leaned closer moving a hand to his lower back, "You're the only person I'll ever love... don't ever forget that..."

   I kissed him again, this time deeper than the last. He moaned and put his arms around my neck. I lifted him, not braking our kiss, and carried him to a bedroom. I threw him on the bed and pulled back so we could breathe.

   "Kaito?"

   I felt myself blush as I stared at those beautiful eyes.

   "You said you wanted to be the only one to kiss me and love me..." I slid his shirt up, "Please do~"

   He blushed more than last time then put his hands on my cheeks.

   "I love you, Kaito..."

   I pecked his lips and cleared hair from his face.

   "I love you even more..."