Chapter Thirty

TP's POV

   Len ran half way through the forest. He cried as he ran, trying to ignore the calls from the person closing in. Len found himself running into the old lighthouse right by the beach. It didn't work anymore, so there was no chance of anyone being there.
He ran in but instantly collapsed on the ground. He got back up on his knees, suddenly wincing when he realized he scratched his right elbow, blood dripped from the torn fabric of his sleeve.

   "Len-Kun...?"

   Len gasped and instantly backed against the wall.

   "No, stay away from me please!" He begged.

   "Sweetheart... don't you lO̷҉̢v̢͜e ́̕͝m̢E̴͠...? Don't you Wa͏͞N͜t̵̡̀ ̡to̸̧͞ ͢B̵͘È͠ ҉̨wi̷̧̧T͡H̕͝͞ me...?" He said, sounding hurt.

   Len didn't even bother to wipe his tears.

   "Kaito... I can't love you this way...! I... I don't know what's right... but I just can't...!"

   The older stared at the blonde before him. His eyes were a fusion of disbelief, pain, anger, and sadness. He gripped his knife and growled.

   "Why... you're my whole Ẁ̸͠ó͟ŕ̛L̷D̵͡... I feel so ̢́͞fUC̵̸k͘͟͡ì͡Ng͝ ̶̧d̷̢E͘Ą͞d͠ without you... how can you not love me...?"

   Len balled up against the wall.

   "I'm sorry... but... you made my sister kill herself... you've killed other innocent girls... h-how do I keep my flame for you glowing after that...?!" More tears fell.

   Kaito looked like his heart had been torn out his chest. Diamond tears pinched the corners of his eyes.

   "H̞͍͕͈̱͎ͪ̇̓͒̍̀̆͘o̵̶̼̲̜̱̺̳̅͊̈̉̾͜ͅw̷̪̼ͥ̽̿̚ ̨̘̜̗̽ͪ̍͐͂̓͛̓͘͟c̛̥̪̩̹̺̪̲̙͎ͨ̃͌̑̂ͥ̀͟ǫ̒͑҉̦u̶̘͔̻̣͊ͥ͐̅͛l̴̡͔̘͇͖̟̤͔ͯͧ̊d̥̜̗̜̺̀̾͛͡ ̪̲͇̭̲͈̲͖̉̋y̽̆ͥ̐ͮ͋ͤͦ҉̮͇̟͡o̵̝͇͂̂ͣ͆̅u̟̫̻̫̪̩̾ͫͤ..."

    It sounded like feedback was emitting from him, very loud feedback.

   "K-Kaito...?"

   The bluenette laughed a bit, pulling his hair with his free hand and as he slowly lost his mind.

   "H̸͖̻̯̮ͬ̀̚ȏ̸̪͖͓̞͕̱͔͋̒w̷̦͍̥̳̹͑̽ͫ͘ ̵͚̬̖͐ͭ̽͡D̛͙ͬͣ̇̚͟Ä̛̰̮̭͇́ͤ͋͒͌ͫͥ͘͢R̸̸̯̘̠̲͚͓ͨ̆ͨͅͅe̠̗͆̐̔̄̑̄ͮ͒͗͝ ̵͚͋̐͛ͦ̄̎ͭ̂̇ͅy̜͇͉͐̃̑͞Ỏ̢͇̬̹̬̫̠͖ͮ͋̌͒ͤͅU̧͓͖̯̞̻̰̮̓̐̄̏̀.̗̭̲̺͙̝̟͂̓̀͒ͦ̑ͬ̐́͟͠.̸̬͓̪̭̖ͦͣͧ̓͘͘.̭̗̾̆̑̈̿ͣͅ?̸̶̘͈̬̩̔͑ͣ̐͌̍̀ͩ̄!̅̂̅͌ͣ̀ͥ̌͏̢̦̼̜͉̼͚̜ͅ"

   He held the knife above his head.

    "K-Kaito?!"

   "Yͧ͗ͬͪ̋̅̒͏̞͈̭̱͚͎̙̲O̴̯̪͍̯̖͍̼̾͊͒ͬ̀U̅̓͂̽́̓̚͏҉͉̲̱̱ͅ ̴̨̛͉͈̻͔̞͚̜͙̽̊͒ͭ̏͆H̥͍̖̼̭͍̭̳͒̚A͂͋͋͑́̓̀̚͏̡͎̠͎̭̜V͍̪̱̒͊͑̋̀ͅE̸̹͎͔̥̰̹͎ͤͥ̈́͂̉̌͟ ̮̤̥̭̜̠͍̄̊ͩ̆̍̓̇͗͟N̞͔̥̦̪̭̠̈̇̈͒́̔́O̲̍͆͞ ͤͬ́̚͏͎̪̦̱Ĉ̸̪ͥ̓ͦ̈́̈́̚͢͝ͅHͮ͑̈ͦ̿͐̑̔̏҉̛͍̻̣̘͘O̸̧̥͔̊̋ͯ͑̈̓̚I̭͖͉̤̍͌C̳͇̝̬̻̰͔͔̓͌ͥ̉͛̿̔E̼̭̰̯͌͌ͬ͑ͯ!̤ͬͥ͊̈́͂͗͌ͪͣ͟͜͠ ̃̂ͩ͐҉̴̼̩Y̵͕͉̰̗͑̒ͨ́͟͜Ǫ͍̱̱̎͋͐ͨͭ̍͞Ụ͇̼͎̫͑̚ͅ ̨̧̠̟̼̉̉͋̿B̵̢̺͈̘̭͓͆́Ȇ̡̲̯̀͢L̴̡̼̭͂̐ͫ̔̎ͩ̎Ō̸̸̢̻̭̭̐̿͐͒͋ͩ̒Ņ͎̲͉͈̟̦̲̆ͭͣ͆ͣ̓͡G̵̻̱̻̥̫̝̭̃̊ͧ̇͠ͅ ̨͍̗̗̣ͤ̐̎ͥ̃̉T̷̨̬̤̻̠ͬ͆̑͛͋̿̀̈O͊ͦ͜҉̹̖̙ ̵̦̤̩̼͔͙͔̀̔̏̉́̎ͫM̝͓̟̜̘̮͍͊͂̈̿E͕̠̭͖͕͇̯̦͇͗̈͝ ̪̺͔̻͔͚̓̒ͯ̓̒̚͢͜ͅW̻̫͔̦̻̾̈́ͬ͆͐̇̉͘͢ͅE̥͔̾͐ͥ̃̒͌ͨͦ̍̕̕T̵͓͇̗̤̿̐ͭ̔ͦ̀Ḣ̥̄͊͑̑̓̀Ê̸̮̹̝̂ͥ͐͟͠R̖̗̩̳̭͖̜̹̈́͑ͤ́͢͠ ̧̡̲̰͍̱͕͖̈́̌Y͎͍̓́̊̔͐͑͊Ŏ̺̰͋ͫŲ͈͈̲̗̋ͥͨ͌̉͟ͅ ̑̇͒҉̟͕L̷̺͉͓̳͚̖̦̖̟͒ͭ͗I̡̨̱͔̤̤͇̎ͦ͐̑ͫ̇̃̊ͅK̸̛͚̳̋͂̿ͨ̈́ͩĘ̢͖̣̯̬̍̐͊̅ ̨̭͕͑͂̾ͥͯI̟͇̭̲̺̿͂ͭ̿̎͑ͯT̫̺̼̤̞̓͒͑̍̇̋͆ͯͭ͡ ̛̘̹̖̳͉͔ͧ͐͜͝O̙͓̯̞̓̓͜Ṛ̺̝̻̜͎͕̗̬̿̎̐̽̀̕͘̕ ̖͚̱̰̞̤̭͎̃͛ͥ͗ͫ͋̽ͅN̶̺̻͉̜ͪ͐͢͝O̡̗̼̦̗̱͖̤̝̽̈́͛̀̂̓ͥT̙̖̗͎̦͓͎͛̉̋ͭ̃ͥ̒ͨ̕͟!̶̠̥̼ͧ͐̏ͧ̏̒͟͢ ̹̮̦̰̐̒̋ͦ̓̅̉̃Ě̵̛̤̝̐̊͊̃͒̊͂H̛̥͕̗̓ͭ͒ͦͣ͞A̺͓͖̦̳̤̯͖ͨ͒́ͩ̉͟H͛̃͋̓ͥ͋͛ͮ҉̙̳͕̳ͅA̶̷̘͙̙̰̹̰̔̏̔H̵̛̐ͪ̅ͭ͏̮̞͙̺̤̹ͅA̾͆ͨͦ̔̏̇̆҉̗͇͔ͅH͒̒ͤ̔̎̔͒̿͏̖̰̭̳Å̶̦̠͖̜͔͙̞̀͆!!"