Chapter Thirteen

Rin's POV

    Three weeks...

    Three weeks Kaito and Len have been together. I just know Kaito is the Yandere. I know he framed Gumi. Len is too blind to see the truth...

    I just need to find some kind of proof so he'll believe me...

   But so far I've found nothing!!

    Miku doesn't understand my problem; she thinks I'm playing some kind of game! I have to do all of this by myself...

    Kaito was at the studio right now doing a photoshoot with Gakupo and Meiko. After that he was recording three songs...

   I had only 2 hours...

   I went in his room and looked in his dresser, then under his bed, I even flipped through all the pages of every book he had! Finally I found his laptop on his desk. I decided to hack into it; there had to be some files or something with proof! I found a few game files, like Undertale and Mad Father and dumb pictures we took from the holidays and photoshoots. I was close to giving up... then I saw another folder...

    'Sketchbook Photos'

   Kaito was always drawing, a lot more that usual recently. He may have drawings of Len in that folder! I was about to click it, then the laptop slammed shut, nearly crushing my fingers.

   "Shit!!" I cried.

    I looked up and saw Len glaring at me.

    "Rin what are you doing on Kaito's laptop?!" He yelled.

   "Len, none of your business!" I said.

    "Rin, you shouldn't mess with other people's things!! What's the matter with you?!" Len cried.

    "Len, Gumi was framed! Kaito is the Yandere! Why can't you see that!" I yelled back.

   Len gritted his teeth and tears pinched his eyes.

   "You're just jealous I'm dating someone and you're not!!" He said.

   That really pissed me off.

   "Well I rather be single then date a murderer!!" I snapped.

    Then Len hit me...

    "SHUT UP! Rin I've been waiting so long for love, I've felt like crap since Neru and Teto died! And Kaito is making me happy! Why can't YOU see THAT?!"

   I put a hand on my bruised cheek and fought the urge to cry.

   "I'm just trying to help you!! Do you want Kaito to kill someone else?!"

   "Is everything alright...?"

   Kaito was in the doorway staring at us. Len rubbed his eyes and went over to him.

   "Yeah..." He sent a glare at me. "Everything is alright..."

   He walked out the room holding himself. I glared at Kaito.

   "I know what you did. Len will find out sooner or later!" I said.

    Kaito had a blank stare and tilted his head as he stared at me.

   "I don't know why you bother. It honestly can't be H͕̊ͩē̞̋̓ͫ̍̊̓L̖̲̙͋͛͘P̰̳͎ͧ̏͑ͣ̔̆ͨeͥ͊̐̉D̜̠̄̋̑̐.͏̻̻̟͈.̧̪̓ͦ͗̂.̳̯̒͛̃̕"

   "What the...?"

   I saw Kaito's right eye flicker between blue and red as he left the room. Something was seriously fucking wrong with Kaito's head...

   I was determined to find out...