Chapter Four

Kaito's POV

I couldn't sleep that night. It felt weird, not like I was in pain but more from... shock...

The coding in my head looked weird, but it's been looking weird for a while now. It still was a pain in the ass to try and sleep though... I stayed up late watching movies on my laptop since I couldn't get myself to sleep. Then I heard knocking at my door.

"What?" I said.

Miku opened the door hugging a pillow to her chest.

"Kaito-Nii... can I sleep with you...?" Miku asked.

"Whyyy..." I groaned.

"No reason! I'm totally not scared my dolls will come to life and kill me! I just thought... you were still shaken up by the whole murder thing, so I wanted to sleep with you to keep you company!" She said.

I gave a long sigh then I put my laptop up fell back on the right side of my bed.

"No cuddling, that's what your pillow is for." I said.

She rushed over and laid beside me.

"Hey... can I ask you something?" I heard her whisper.

  "What?" I faced her, a little annoyed.

"Uhm... if... if I said I liked girls... would you still love me...?" Miku asked.

A look of surprise came to me.

"Miku... of course I'd still love you, you're my little sister. I could never stop loving you. Is there someone you like?" I said.

It was hard to see in the dark, but I knew she was blushing.

"Luka. I really really like her... but I don't know if she'd like me..." She said.

I leaned on my arm.

"Well I bet she'd really like you. Actually, we are going to Sunset Splash Park tomorrow. I could get you two alone time together," I said.

"Really? You're he best big brother ever!" She said happily.

I smiled a bit. I didn't feel any pain or confusion right now. I just felt at peace talking with Miku, I didn't feel like something was wrong with me...

"Yeah, well you're the best little sister ever." I said.

After a bit we were both asleep.

————

TP'S POV

"We're here!" Meiko declared.

"Oh yay! Get me out this car!" Miku cried jumping out.

"Water slide first or wave pool?" Rin said.

"The really big awesome slide of course!!" Miku cried out.

  "YEAH!" Rin yelled.

Len rubbed his arm, not expressing as much excitement as everyone else.

"Kaito-Nii...?" He muttered.

"Yeesss~?" Kaito said playfully.

"I... I don't know how to swim..." Len said with an embarrassed look.

"I can teach you how to swim!" Kaito said with a grin. "It'd be no trouble, we can spend the day together."

"That's nice of you, Kaito-Nii..." Len slowly smiled.