Chapter Fifteen

TP's POV

    The redhead groaned as he slid out of bed. He pulled on sweatpants and slippers then went to answer the door. His little brother stood there with a, honestly adorable, strict face.

    "Kaito whaaat... it's 3:00 in the morning man..." Akaito groaned.

    "I need to get rid of someone."

   Akaito sighed and pulled Kaito inside, shutting the door.

    "Alright. Who is it this time?" He asked grabbing a sake bottle from the fridge.

   "Rin. She knows my secret now."

   Akaito shot a look at his brother.

   "Really? Did she spill?"

    Kaito shook his head.

    "Nobody believes her. She's a little girl who's gonna listen?" He said with a bit of a smirk.

   Akaito yawned and cracked open his bottle.

    "Want some?"

   "Akai-San you know I don't drink. You know what it does to our systems. Have you not seen Meiko?"

    "I have. I just don't give two shits!!" Akaito drunk straight from the bottle making the younger roll his eyes.

   "God I can't believe we're related... anyway, can you help me out again?" He said.

   Akaito gasped from drowning himself in sake then rubbed his mouth.

   "Yeah, what do you want? Shots of poison? Set her on fire? Tear out her circuits?" He had that terrifying look in his eyes.

   "No, you sadistic creep..." Kaito brushed hair out his eyes now staring at his brother with an eyebrow raised.

   Akaito drank more until he was getting dizzy then leaned on a wall, trying to look as sober as possible.

   "So what do you want to do?"

   "Well..." Kaito twirled his hair, "I feel killing her myself isn't right. People will look at it as another murder. But... Gumi, Teto, and Neru were her best friends... so I feel... it makes sense for her to not want to live in a world without them..."

    "So what are you saying...?" Akaito took another shot.

   Kaito made a stern look and spoke with a serious tone.

   "I want to drive Rin into suicide."