Chapter 4

A knock on the door alerted Bill that his time with his phone was over. He stood from his place on the bed next to Tom, who he hadn't bothered to wake yet, and walked across the room to open the door. On the other side were Georg and Gustav, both of whom looked slightly concerned.

"Hey," the singer said in greeting. "Where's David?"

"He said he'd be here in a few," Georg replied, "I guess he had to go to the bathroom or something. I don't know; the point is he'll be here."

"Who's the girl?" the ever-direct drummer asked, pointing over Bill's shoulder at the feminine form laying in the bed, facing away from the door.

"Uuuuuuuuhhh," Bill stalled, still trying to figure out how to tell them that the girl was, in fact, Tom.

"Do you mean to tell me that Bill, the hopeless romantic, brought a woman up to his room, and didn't even bother to learn her name?" the bassist teased, assuming the band's youngest member's response, or lack there of, stemmed from not knowing. "I think Hell has finally frozen over."

"This isn't my room," Bill corrected as if that was the only thing wrong with Georg's assumptions.

"I guess Tom having a random over makes more sense," Gustav stated.

"Yeah," the singer said, "but the only person Tom had over last night was me. I practically had to carry him back up here, and I was the only other person in his room last night. Besides, he has a girlfriend."

"So, who's in the bed?" Georg questioned.

"Tom," Bill answered.

That response got Bill a couple of weird looks from his band mates and it wasn't until then that Bill noticed that they were all still standing in the doorway. He ushered the two older men into the room and they sat down on the couch while Bill went to the chair closest to the bed Tom was sleeping on.

Georg kept his eyes trained on the curvy figure in the bed. "That certainly doesn't look like Tom," he observed.

"That's why we need to talk," the singer replied.

"Are you going to wake him up for this or are we just going to talk about it while he sleeps?" Gustav, the most practical member of the band, inquired.

Bill sighed, "I probably should wake him up, shouldn't I?" That received a nod from both of the G's. "I'd been avoiding it for a while because he's been snapping at me all day."

Bill got up and walked the the couple of steps it took to get to the bed. He leaned down and place a hand on his twin's shoulder, shaking him lightly. "Tomi, wake up," he cooed.

Tom groaned. "I don't want to," he complained in a voice that definitely didn't sound like his own, leaving the other two band members very confused.

"Come on, Tom. The G's are here," Bill said, shaking him harder.

"Fuck them, I'm sleeping," Tom replied, and while his voice was unfamiliar, that did sound like something a grouchy and hungover Tom would say.

Knowing that they could probably go back and forth like this for a while, Bill made short work of their little argument by biting down on Tom's ear. Hard.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" Tom shrieked girlishly, holding his ear and sitting up in the bed immediately. "You bit me! What the fuck was that for?"

"You're awake now, aren't you?" was Bill's rejoinder.

The elder twin groaned, rubbing his ear and stopping when he noticed moisture there. "Am I bleeding? I better not be bleeding."

Bill pulled Tom's hand away from his ear, worried that his little stunt may have actually done damage to his brother. Relieved, he noted that there were noticeable, red teeth marks, but he hadn't bitten him hard enough to actually break the skin. "No, you're not bleeding," he replied. "Well... Never mind, I'm not going to say what I was thinking."