Chapter 1

Bill woke up the next morning with a minor headache and the weight of another person on his right arm. Because he too had more to drink than was absolutely necessary the night prior, it took him a little while to remember that it was Tom who was sleeping on him, but once he realized that, he did everything he could to make sure that he didn't wake him up. He wanted to let him sleep as long as possible, because he was going to hate himself when he did eventually wake up.

With that thought in mind, he tried to maneuver his way out from under his brother as carefully as possible. It wasn't too difficult because Tom generally slept like a rock, but he still wanted to make sure he stayed asleep. After he managed to extricate himself from under the weight of his elder brother, he made his way to the bathroom.

While going through his everyday morning routine, he heard a groan come from the other room. The voice was unfamiliar to him -soft and a bit feminine- but he knew the only person there, besides himself, was Tom, so he brushed it off and assumed that his hangover was affecting his hearing.

He figured that he should probably check on his brother, because if he was actually waking up, he was about to be absolutely miserable. He peeked into the room to find out that Tom had simply rolled onto his stomach and was still fast asleep. With that reassurance, he returned to what he was doing previously, which consisted of brushing his teeth and checking his eyebrows in the mirror simultaneously.

A short time later, after Bill had left the bathroom, Tom let out another pained and slightly girly moan. He grabbed the bottle of Aleve that he kept in his bag and a water bottle from the mini fridge that was in the room. He took one pill and put both the water and the bottle of pills on the nightstand by the bed. He was sure that Tom was about to wake up, so he sat down on the bed next to his brother.

Almost immediately, Tom rolled over so that he was resting his head on Bill's lap. This was the first time Bill actually looked at his twin's face, and he saw that he didn't look quite like himself.

Most of his features remained pretty much the same. Most of the things that made Tom look like Tom remained pretty much as they were. His ever-present lip ring was still in place, as was the scar on his cheek. Aside from the fact that his beard was missing, it was difficult to pinpoint exactly what was different about his brother.

Wait, when had he lost the beard? It had been there when they went to sleep.

That wasn't the only thing that was different though. Bill couldn't figure out what was off about Tom. The only thing that he could think of to describe what had changed about his twin was that his features looked... Softer? What did that even mean?

Bill was usually the more feminine-looking of the two, but that wasn't the case right then. Tom's face was very pretty. So pretty in fact, Bill was struggling to believe that face belonged to a male.

That was a ridiculous thought; of course Tom was male. If anyone knew that Tom was male, it was Bill, his identical twin brother.

But, if for some reason he suddenly wasn't, that would explain the missing beard, and the voice change.

Bill needed to see the rest of Tom to determine whether or not his bizarre theory was true, so he pulled the covers off of his
brother to investigate. Tom stirred and groaned due to the sudden loss of warmth, but he quickly settled back down and continued to sleep.

Bill looked over his twin. His slightly baggy clothes did little to disguise the curves and breasts that he now possessed, confirming Bill's suspicion: Tom was a girl now.

This was far too strange to be real, Bill thought. It had too be some weird dream, so he pinched himself to check.

Nope, it was real; that hurt like a bitch, and Tom still had tits.