Chapter TwentyOne

A/N

I realise I usually do this at the end, but I thought that since I'm announcing the winner of the competition, I'd do it first and there's just a few things I'd like to say before announcing the winner! :D

Firstly, I have to say that I really did read and consider all the suggestions you guys gave me. Not going to lie, some I was literally like 'no way' but others I really did consider. And some it was like 'you just wrote down a combination of the others.' And then there were the 'I can see this happening, definitely.'

Secondly, I'm sorry if I didn't choose your idea. There was a lot of suggestions and I could only pick one and I wanted to make sure it was the right one because I'm planning to use this character a lot in the sequel. If you want to ask me why I didn't pick yours, feel free.

Thirdly, I hope you don't stop reading this because I didn't pick your idea. I really appreciate and love you all and I might do something like this again in the future, so if I didn't pick yours now, don't give up hope!

Fourthly (well this authors note is dragging on), I want you to know why I picked the one I picked. I wanted something that could really fit into the story. For every suggestion I thought of ways she could be introduced. I know a lot of you told me how she met Harry, but I thought of the different ways the others could meet her and because of what I planned in the sequel I didn't want it to be just a "Hey this is my girlfriend blahdeblah." from Harry. This is because I wanted her to be friends with Perrie, because Perrie has never really had a friend who was honest and genuine to her when you think about it.

Fifely (I don't think that's a word but yolo right ;) ) I didn't pick favourites. What I mean when I say that is, the person could have commented on every chapter and been my best friend and voted stacks but if their idea wasn't the best then I'm not going to pick theirs just because their a hardcore fan or whatever you would like to call it. (That didn't actually happen or anything just thought you should know that it wasn't the reason I picked who I did, its just an example).

Sixthly, I really really do love you all. I read so many fanfics where the authors are upset about the comments being rude, and I've never had that, even though I can think of a million different things you could criticize me for. You're all sweet and amazing and if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you, okay?

Lastly, I want to thank you all for your entries. I'm so happy with the amount I got and even the lovely comments you guys commented. The more comments I get the more I want to update to make you guys happy! I always look to see if I have anymore and it always brightens my day to see that you have.

So now that all those things have been said, the winning person was.........

Perrie-Louise! Her suggestion was:

The girl could be played by Claire Holt, and her name could be Claire Reid. She's English and she like to dress really girly and fashionable but she doesn't mind doing things that are considered boyish. She's shy, sweet and innocent and that's why Harry likes her so much, because she's different than the types of girls he usually dates. She's in sixth form at another school, but still a private, posh one. They met because she would come into the bakery every morning to get breakfast before school.They became friends first then turned into something more. She's the youngest in her family, she has an older brother and sister but they are both in their mid-twenties, so they don't really talk to her all that much, and her parents are always working so they don't pay much attention to her. She's lonely and kind of insecure, but she's that one person at school that everyone knows and is nice to, and she's nice back, but she's not one of the popular people.  She's also really smart and supports Harry completely.