Part 2

He was standing there laughing loudly with his new friends. His laugh felt like a punch to face... I had heard that laugh a million times before, but before he was laughing with me. Now he is laughing with them. The group that stole him from me. The group that took my everything.

All of a sudden thinking so much about how they took made it harder to breath. I could feel my eyes getting warmer with unshed tears.

He was there surrounded by people while I, I was all alone. Alone in the corner with my English novel between my hands.

Like I said.

They took everything.

It was easy to take everything since he was my everything.

I shoved away from my lonely table. If I sat here any longer I would continue to stare and then that would lead to my tears falling. I can't let myself cry in front of all these people, not today anyways. I know one day I wont be able to control my pain, but today I can.

My chair crashed to the ground when I stood. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw the he was staring at me now. The way his eyes peered into mine made me feel like a stranger. He looked like he didn't know who I was. I pushed the tears back by looking up at the celling. I moved around my table in a hurry only glancing from side to side as people stared at me. When I left the cafeteria that's when I realized the whole cafeteria had gone quite when I stood up. I could hear the whispers starting and then soon they where full on screaming again.

I could hear my name being thrown around as I walked away.

I knew he had forgotten me. At first I just thought he was ignoring me but as time went on I realized no one could ignore someone that easily, plus he was making new friends. So he had no reason to look over at me. That look confirmed all my thoughts.

I bet he didn't even remember what my name started with. I bet he thinks I'm just some lonely freak that just moved here.

I leaned my back against the lookers. I slid to the floor putting my head in my hands as the thoughts ran through my mind. The promises he broke, the promises I kept, and secret we shared where all on me now. He didn't remember any of it or he didn't care to remember it. Why would he? I was nothing to him while he was my everything.

I stayed there on the floor for a good few minute's before I heard feet. I looked up at the person running down the hall. There hair was being blown away from there face around there hood. They where glancing behind them when I looked up. I watched as their head spun around to face me. It was Clark Johnson, the bad girl, the only girl in this school that was always laughing.

Her eyes connected with mine in a heart beat. The smile on her face grew as she lowered her shoulders while still running. I watched as she let her body glide across the floor as if she was diving for a base in baseball. She slid to a halt just a little past my sitting figure she rotated on her side while looking at me.

"So what's your name?" She asked still smiling. I stared at her confused as to why she was talking to me. "Hello?" She asked as she swung her leg in front of me cutting off our eye contact for a second.

"Oh. Um. I'm Skylar Benson" I said as I looked down at my hands. My voice sounded so weak compared to hers.

"Well Sky. Do you like running?" Clark asked as she looked down the hallway. I followed her gaze to see a huge guy looking around, his yes land on Clark and his eyes narrowed.

Before I could answer Clark was up and pulling on my arm. She yanked me to my feet and started to tug me down the hallway. I stumbled at first not expecting the sudden movement. I started to run at the same speed as her when I realized she didn't plan on letting go of my sweater.

As we ran I could hear her laughter floating through the air as the guy chasing us yelled profanities. I didn't expect her to whip me around the corner so I ended up stumbling over my feet.

"CLYD!" Clark screamed happily. I looked down the hall to see a guy look up. Shit. He was kind of known for fighting.

"Fuck" I saw him say to his friends as he started to walk towards us. Clark pulled my sweater harder as she yanked me close to her.

Clark skidded to a stop yanking me behind Clyd. I stumbled and slammed into his back. He didn't budge even when my body slammed into him. He stood in front of us arms crossed watching the guy who was chasing us slow to a stop.

"Leave" Clyd stated. I shivered at his deep voice. He was radiating power while staring down the man chasing us.

"Why should I?" The guy said taking a step closer to the three of us.

"Because your going to end up making my sisters new friend scared of me" Clyd said. Oh my god. That's right Clyd and Clark are siblings.

"Why would you scare her" He asked.

"Well 1. she will get to see me fight you. 2. she will see me win. and 3. well I have a reputation" Clyd said as he tapped his foot. "So... What will it be? A. I beat the shit out of you or B. You leave now unharmed" Clyd stated.

"I'll be back Clark." The guy said before leaving.