Prologue:

Hi, everyone!

Okay! Here is a little leap forward into my story.

I hope you like it!

Mr. Wells's tightly grips his fist by his sides. The color in his magnetic eyes changes to pitch-black. Thin lines of crimson-red spark from the center of and spread down his raging pupils.

As I step backward, I notice Tyler's eyes are transitioning as well. I watch in utter shock as the tranquil-blue disappears, leaving nothing but glowing white daggers. Tyler is staring and ready to kill by any sudden movement.

Oh my, God! I didn't imagine things!

Both men are ready to murder one another. One sudden movement and I know chaos and destruction will consume the world as we know it.

"We need to talk, Krystal. Alone." Tyler snarls through his clamped teeth.

 A pallet of storm clouds with several lightning bolts strikes the dead center of his retina.

"Fuck," are the only words I can manage as I back away towards the exit. 

The problem is, the moment I turn around, somehow Mr. Wells is standing by the door with his arms folded and angry as hell. He raises one eyebrow and warns, 

"Don't even think about, Krystal. We still have a meeting to attend."

I don't think I want to attend his meeting!

I wonder how Krystal can get out of this situation. 

Please remember to let me know how I am doing.

Your feedback, comments, and positive suggestions mean the world to me.