Aram

AN: Here you guys go :) It's only a little filler chapter, but you get a bit of insight into Aram's mind. Enjoy!

And don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! Follow me to get messages and for more of my works!

xoxo m

_______________________________________________________________________________

The dream was the same as it always was, frightening and dark and filled with pain and humiliation. I never got a clear picture, but I always got the same feeling. At least that's how it started. But then there was an irregularity, something that had never happened before. The feeling of soft, gentle fingers broke through the pain. Then, a voice.

"I've got you, baby, I'm right here and I've got you."

I didn't recognize it - it didn't belong in this dream. But I understood what it was saying. It soothed me and distracted me from the agony that filled me.

Then the fingers were everywhere at once, on my cheeks, on my chest, my stomach- they left tingles that distracted me on a whole other level. Becoming slightly more conscious, I blinked my eyes open to see who they belonged to, but the petting stilled instantly. Immediately I protested, but then the voice was back.

"Turn on your stomach, babe," it commanded, and without second thought I followed that command, my body taking on a mind of its own.

As soon as I was settled on my stomach, the fingers were back, this time accompanied by fingernails that trailed over all the right places. I felt hot in my skin, and like putty all at once. When the fingers reached my butt and slipped under the fabric there, an echo of pain flashed across my mind and body, but the voice soothed me again.

"Relax, baby, I'm not going to hurt you," it said.

The thought seemed absurd to me - how could it hurt me when it felt so good? I huffed indignantly. I wanted the fingers to continue touching me. As soon as the thought crossed my mind, they were back, digging into the muscles first on my butt, then slowly traveling up.

I felt like I was floating, my mind adrift and my body slack. Slowly at first and then all at once I fell into a deep, comforting darkness.

Waking up was the most confusing and disorienting thing I'd ever experienced. The first thing I noticed was how incredibly relaxed my body felt, almost as if should I tried to move my muscled would remain slack. Next came the fact that it was clearly very bright outside meaning I had slept in far beyond the time my alarm clock would usually ring and thirdly, I didn't recognize the room I was in. The only thing I was positive of was the soft content feeling coursing through me. If I would ever get the chance to float on clouds, I was certain it would feel like this.

For a while I just laid there, drinking in the feeling, but eventually the urge to get up and do something was too strong. I had no idea what exactly it was I should be doing, but something seemed pressing in my mind. Groaning, I flipped myself over and sank back into the pillow. I let my eyes wander around the room as far as they could without me having to get up and move. I could barely anything beyond the white ceiling, but the lamp that was hung up on it finally jogged my memory. I was in New York, at Elliott's place. Catherina must have already gotten up, leaving me to sleep, which again begged the question why I hadn't woken up earlier.