Aram

AN: alright you guys ☺☺ sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger 😉 but we writers have to keep yall on the edges of your seats somehow... 😝😝 anyway... here's Aram's view on things ☺ have fun!

And don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!
DON'T BE A SILENT READER 😝

Also, shout out to @Meagan_Miller for being the first vote on this chapter 👊 thank you for voting, and thank you for supporting me 💛

xoxo M

___________________________________________________________________

The little sub sitting before me in her barstool looked like she was in her own little world. She reminded me a lot of the woman who chased my every dream. Not that tame little Kittycat would ever wear a dress like that or go to a club like this. She moved her head and I saw something glint in the flashing lights. At fist I thought it was a regular necklace, but then again I had never had much luck. When I looked at it closer, I realized that it was, in fact, a collar, clearly staking somebody else's claim. I sighed and ran my hand across my face. Ever since I left Catherina and El at that hospital two years ago, memories of her followed me everywhere. Sometimes I even hallucinated. I mean, I moved all the way across the country, I couldn't just accidentally run into her on the street. Which, truth be told, was exactly what I had wanted. I had wanted to get as far away from her and from my short life as a slave as I could. But I had to learn the hard way that you can't run from your past. It follows you like a shadow, everywhere you go. I heard the sub sigh and she clinked the ice cubes in her glass.

"Trouble in the play room?" I asked teasingly.

She looked up and I felt the breath get knocked out of me.

"Aram?" She sounded like she couldn't believe it.

Hell, I couldn't believe it! I was hovering somewhere between shock, fear, and relief. A part of me wanted to scoop her into my arms and never let go. A different part of me, however, wanted to run as fast and as far as it could. I would never go back to being someone's slave. Never. I swore that to myself the day I escaped.

She hopped off her stool to stand in front of me, her hands automatically reaching up towards my face. I caught both her wrists in my hand and held on to them. She didn't look scared of me, not anymore. She also looked more self confident. I guess having her bastard of a father arrested did her some good.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

For some reason, her concearn nearly tore me apart. I had done pretty well for myself - I'd been made CEO of a couple of clubs like this one a little while back and was now living comfortably. But she didn't know that. For all she knew, I could have been shot the day I left her and nobody would have been the wiser.

The fear of her forcing me back into slavery now suddenly seemed so absurd.

I let her hands go and scratched at my nape. She submissively lowered her gaze and clasped her hands behind her back. For a little while we just stood there. I hadn't realised I had missed her until I saw her again. I really wanted to get her out of this club and make her mine but the glittery collar was holding me back.

"So... uh... whose is that?" I asked and pointed at her neck.

She reached up to touch it before dropping her hand again.

"Carmen's." She answered quietly.

Carmen? A woman? I never knew she was a lesbian. Well that sucked. If I ever had dreams about making her my sub... well, those were destroyed.

When I didn't answer, her eyes quickly flitted up to my face before lowering again.

"I mean, it belongs to my best friend Carmen. She gave it to me so the Doms would leave me alone."