Catherina

AN: in this chapter yall get to meet one of my alltime favorite people.... El! ☺☺ he's played by Jensen Ackles just fyi... I don't seem to be able to change the cast on all of the chapters so if anyone knows how to do that comment pls.... also comment on how you like Elliott ☺otherwise...

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!
And enjoy!
Xoxo M
___________________________________________________________________________

I covered Aram with the blanket and left the room, again locking the door. Although he seemed calmer, I didn't want to take the risk. It had only taken one command from him and my submissive side had kicked in, instantly obeying him. That, combined with his strength and his anger, was bound to get me killed.

Sighing, I sank against the door and put my head in my hands.

What the hell was I doing? Why could I not have just left him there? I let my head roll back and rest against the door.

A little while later, I got up and went for the phone. I had to buy Aram some clothes, but I couldn't just leave him here unwatched. What if he got out?

"'Lo?" My brothers gruff voice asked.

"El, I need you to do me a favor." I said without greeting.

"Kittycat." He murmured, as if he was thinking of something. "Is it really true?"

"Maybe. Listen, I need you to watch Aram for me for a couple hours. Maybe two. I have to go out and buy some stuff but I can't leave him here alone."

Elliott sighed and I could picture him rubbing his brow.

"I'll be there in twenty."

And he hung up. I couldn't help but smile. Although he seemed gruff and unfriendly, Elliott was always there for me. Talking to him had always been so easy for me, being around him I could just act like myself.

Elliott was naturally dominant, he liked having the control, needed it even. So eventhough I was the older one, he was always more protective and possessive over me. So far, El was the one person who accepted me and my so called "weak" character and took care of me without questions asked.

As promised, he showed up twenty minutes later, on the dot. Another thing with my brother. He was overly organized and punctual.

"So you actually did it. You ditched Josef at the auction to buy a slave no one else wanted because he was that aggressive." My brother stated as he pushed past me in my apartment.

"Maybe." I said again, and earned myself a hard glare.

"You realize that not only was that reckless and dangerous, it also ruined the whole plan? Now we have to work around you being a god damn celebrity!"

Oh he was fuming. But instead of dealing with that now, I gave hime the key to my bedroom and told him to keep an eye out for Aram while I went shopping.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M