Beast

AN: This part is a bit more graphic and indepth about the Beasts time as a slave. It's not meant to be offensive and please keep in mind that this kind of "relationship" has nothing to do with a "real" Dom-sub/Dom-slave relationship. The Beasts captor is a sadistic man who enjoys hurting people. If torture of any kind but also specifically sexual torture makes you uncomfortable you might want to skip most of this.
Anyway, just a little warning. Enjoy ☺
Xoxo M
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After weeks of being chained up, beaten and abused day after day, they thought they had broken me. They knew of my nature and yet still, they planned to make me submissive. After weeks of being stuck in that small room all alone, save the times the blond man came to torture me, they finally deemed me ready. By that time I had retracted so far into my head, my thinking was no longer rational, more that of a trapped animal that was trying to avoid more pain and fear. And like the animal I was inside, they dragged me chained and bloodied from my room, scrubbed me in a large washstall that reminded me immensely of that of an elephant at the zoo, then trimmed my hair back to it's tidy, short cut and proceeded to shave me. It felt as if they were stripping my dignity, with every bit of pubic hair, the little bit of chest hair that I had, the hair under my arms, that they shaved off, I felt more and more naked. A Dom was supposed to be manly, superior, in control. I was none of the above - not anymore. I tried to struggle but that only resulted in a harsh jank at the chains that were holding me and the threat of kicking me in my already bruised balls. Last night Blondie had found it necessary to tie me up on my back with my knees tucked to my side and use a cane on my private parts. He then told me that would happen again if I didn't behave today. Squirming and close to crying in pain I swore to behave, and he had grinned triumphantly before leaving to room, with me still tied up. I hadn't cared that he left out the aftercare - as he did everytime. I also hadn't cared that he had finally done it - he had finally broken my resistence. The caning was the straw that broke the camel's back - or in my case, my resolve.

I was dragged back to the present when a splash of cold water hit me in the face. "Up up up, Princess!" Blondie laughed. It was long since I recognised any other human being except for him. All the others were simply pawns in a chessfield - faceless, mindless figures that did as commanded. None of them ever questioned that what was being done to me could ever be wrong, none of them showed the human decency to rush to my defence when I was once again tied up and Blondie lived out his sadistic streak with me. And because of this, I ceased to see them as people.

"Today's your lucky day, Princess. You're going up for auction tonight."

Instead of answering, I kept my head down. I had long since learned to obey him - the consequences if I did otherwise were too great.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M