~Chapter 13~

I walked beside Baekhyun as he was lost in thought. Although it was beautiful walking along the beach, this idiot was obviously trying to freeze to death.

"Baekie? What's wrong you're so quiet."

Silence.

"Baek?" I tried again. The silence was almost annoying. I began to grow irritated.

"Look," I began. "I don't know what's wrong with you but you've drug me out here with you and it's cold! You've been staring off into space and not listening and-" I was cut off by his embrace.

No one's POV

"I wonder where those two went in such a hurry hmm?" Xiumin asked curious.

"Maybe they wanted to have sex on the beach," Chanyeol winked. Everyone groaned at his terrible pun. "Whaaat?"

"You idiots," Vic glared. "Maybe Baek had something he needed to say but only to her in private. God is that all you think about?!" she snapped.

"Maybe," Chanyeol winked again as Alex punched him in the arm. The fire began to die so Xiumin put more wood on it as everyone consumed more snacks. "Only Sehun really knows what's going on between Brookie and Baekhyun so all we can do is wait and see," he reassured. Sehun came over and sat down beside us and smirked.

"The atmosphere will be different when those two come back, that I know," he giggled. "Just be patient."

-
-

Brooke's POV

"Baekie? What's wrong?" I questioned. The hug went on for an uncomfortable amount of time to the point I felt like I would suffocate. Of course he noticed so quickly so he let go. There was an awkward silence.

"What's on your mind silly? You're acting so weird."

"I uh..." his face was red. I giggled.

"You're so flustered you dork it's so cute!"

"You idiot..." he mumbled. He turned around to face me and looked me in the eyes. "Come close to me so you can stay warm." I grumbled but did it anyway.

"Anyway...what is it you drug me out here for?"

He breathed. "Have you ever had any other feelings for me other than friendship?"

I thought about it for a second. "Well, I used to a few months after we met, but...I got rid of them because I didn't want to ruin the friendship we have."

He giggled. "Don't you see when the person in front of you is in love with you?"

"I...what?"

He leaned in and gently kissed me on the lips. My face heated up as he pulled back. What was happening?

"I love you, idiot!" he laughed. It took me a moment to fully register it before tears started falling down my face. Baek...loved me? "You love...me??" I said through sobs.

"Of course I do, you're the most beautiful and most important person in my life," he assured as he wiped the tears from my face. There was one person that came to my mind.

Sehun.

Was he going to feel weird about it? What if he gets angry? What about Baekhyun and Sehun's friendship? All of these questions came to mind. I had to know the answers.

"Baekie...wha...what about Sehun?

"Sehun was the one who told me to confess," he smiled sheepishly. That loser, I knew he was being nice for a reason. Oh well. I hugged my best friend and smiled into his shirt. "So bestie of mine...would you like to be my girlfriend?"he smiled.

I smiled wide. "Of course, you goob!" He snickered and kissed me passionately. "So Baek?" I asked.

"Yeah?" he said.

"Can we go back now? You won't be able to date me if I freeze to death."

He laughed. "Sorry. Let's go back." We laughed as we headed back down the beach towards the group.

-
-
New chapter, guys. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)