~Chapter 6~

What was happening? Why couldn't I move? My body was beginning to go limp as the realization hit me...Sehun's lips were touching my lips! I tried to wiggle free but my body froze as he swiftly pulled me closer. After a few minutes of trying to fight him off I heard him softly whisper "stop" in my ear. That's when my body gave into him. I couldn't fight it anymore. Is this what I finally wanted from Sehun? I thought. Maybe all of the hate I built up over these past few months was just sexual tension. A small moan slipped through my lips when I felt his warm lips sucking on my neck. I had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't be so loud. He slowly grabbed it and threw it behind my back.

I roughly tugged on his shirt as his lips met back up with mine. A small moan escaped his lips and vibrated the inside of my mouth. I winced as the sensation came over me. I could feel my legs getting wet. Shit, I thought. He ripped the shirt and threw it in the corner. I gazed at his toned chest. I licked my lips as I ran my nails down his body. He hissed and squeezed my sides. "Well well, what do we have here?" he spoke, eyes full of lust and desire. I had been admiring his body for so long I hadn't realized he had taken off my shorts. His hands slowly went down my body and in between my thighs.

~~

"Wa...wait a sec," I whispered but he put his finger to my lips. "No no. Just relax babe I've got you," he reassured me. "That part comes next." I could tell by the buldge in his pants that he wanted this just as much as me. He picked me up and carried me to my bed as he continued to nibble at my earlobe. Little did he know it was one of my sensitive spots and soft moans kept escaping my lips, which he appreciated. He layed me down and slowly ripped off my shirt. "Come on Sehun that's my favorite," I whined. "I'll buy you another one," he breathed. His breathing had gotten faster and before I knew it he had taken off my bra as well. I grabbed his hair as he began to suck on my already hardened nipple. I was a moaning mess as his hands were busy exploring every inch of my body. Suddenly a whimper came from across the room.

I raised up just enough to see Baekhyun biting his bottom lip. His eyes were hungry as he stepped closer to Sehun and me. "Sehun...you know I was supposed to taste her first, right?" He said in a low lustful whine. A look of shock and confusion came over my face, but my legs kept wiggling for more from Sehun. He paused. "Hey, we can always share her, no problem,"he smirked. Baekhyun's eyes met mine and his warm smile had returned but it was different. His eyes were dark. He giggled and jumped onto the bed, hovering right above me. "Baek?" I breathed. He stopped me mid sentence when he tongue licked in between my legs. A loud whining sound came out of my mouth when he reached my already sensitive pussy. My legs were shaking. He quickly held them in place.

"Hey, Sehun, help me keep her still yeah?" He said after stopping. Sehun obeyed and hovered over me, lifted my hands over my head and kissed me softly but roughly. I instantly calmed down and melted under the kiss as soft moans kept going into his mouth. Baekhyun's tongue had entered inside of me and my back arched. I felt him smirk as his tongue drew small circles inside of me. At this rate I was going to lose it.

~~

So this one turned into Brooke with Sehun and Baekhyun 😏

But I was going to add him sooner or later so why not now? 😂

I'll leave you with this cliffhanger as I prepare for the next chapter. Stay tuned! ✌