~Chapter 8~

I woke up to the sound of the shower running and the smell of breakfast. Last night was almost like a blur...so much had happened. My body was a little numb and a bit pained as I raised up from my slumber.

"Good morning sunflower," you heard Baekhyun say as he walked into the bedroom. He was wearing an old pair of pajamas that he had left at my house last year, but they still looked relatively new. He wore that warm cheesy smile that I had always loved.

"Morning Baekie," I yawned as he came forward and helped me out of bed. He was helpful like before. What was that version of him last night? Am I dreaming? I thought as I stretched my arms. "Well, we saw that you were still sleeping when we got up, so Sehun ran you a warm bath and I'm making breakfast since breakfast is important heheh," he giggled as he headed back out downstairs. "See you downstairs you goob!" I yelled as he headed back downstairs towards the kitchen. So that's where the running water was coming from. Oh well.

I yawned again and headed to the bathroom to get ready. I noticed that my clothes were already ready and...an exact copy of my shirt from yesterday was there? "Did Sehun really replace my favorite shirt?" I whispered. My face heated up. Was the guy that I despised really this nice and sweet? Maybe I was just overreacting. I soaked into the warm soothing bath and let my body relax. Last night was insane. I can't believe I had experienced that. With my best friend, no less! Sometimes he would give me random friendly kisses because that's what we did. There was a completely different side to him last night, though.

~~

After my long soak I headed downstairs for breakfast to see three other people had also shown up. Chanyeol was busy setting the table while Alex was busy making coffee. There was another girl there that I hadn't met though. She looked really friendly though as she was laughing with Alex while she continued to make coffee. "Look who's finally made it to the land of the living," Chanyeol laughed as he finished setting up the table. "Hey Chan. What's going on?" I asked as I sat down at the table. "We were invited over for a group breakfast so we're here to have a great morning. I'm Vic by the way," the new girl said as she sat down beside me. She was really nice.

"So...is no one going to ask or should I just ask myself?" Chanyeol said after everyone had gone quiet. The room was silent from everyone stuffing their faces but he could tell the atmosphere was different. He smirked. "Something's different...something happened with you guys didn't it?" I almost choked on my coffee as Sehun patted my back to help. Chanyeol's smile grew even bigger as he already knew what was going on. "So Brookie..." He began. We were all close now to where they were comfortable calling me that. "Yes Chan?" I said. "We're all dying to know...who are you going to date now?" he slyly asked. I stopped eating as my hands were beginning to sweat. The question definitely came out of nowhere.

~~

Thanks for reading my story up to here, guys! I was going to update a couple of days ago but I was studying for finals. But I'm done now and I'm going to keep it updated! 😄

So...who do you think she will choose? Will she move up a step further from friendship with Baekhyun? Or will she finally make amends and try with Sehun? Stay tuned to find out in chapter 9!