~Chapter 3~

Just then, the doorbell rang snapping me out of my moment. Had 15 minutes gone by that fast? "Come in." you said. A smile bigger than the world appeared on your face as you heard him walking up the stairs. He was finally back.

"Brookie? We're hereee," he softly spoke

"Brookie? We're hereee," he softly spoke. I squealed and ran out of the kitchen and into his arms. I missed the way he'd always smell like mint and raspberries from his shampoo. He pulled me close and smiled warmly.

"I've missed you so much Baekie, you have no idea," I said full of cheer. "As did I, sunflower," he cooed through the hug. We broke from the hug and I snickered at the amount of snacks he really purchased, but I knew he meaned well when he did his nervous laugh. The one thing that threw me? When I turned around to go get the rest two pairs of arms grabbed me into a hug. They felt inviting and I felt safe but I could tell they weren't baek's. I looked up to see Sehun softly smiling at me.

"Hey Brookie

"Hey Brookie. Long time no see," he spoke through a smirk. I felt my face turn red. I hate this guy, I thought. Why was my face so hot? Even the way he said my name made my legs wobble. This won't be good, I stammered.

He broke from the hug and helped me with the rest of the snacks as he walked towards the kitchen. As I turned around to look at Baekhyun with a confused face, he just shrugged his shoulders and sat down in the living room to find movies. I followed Sehun to the kitchen and pulled out three cups of ramen and three small packets of creme puffs.

Every few minutes I'd see Sehun staring at me watching my every move. It was like he was seeing me for the first time all over again. We would occasionally bump into each other and he'd smile and apologize. I wanted to get mad but my face wouldn't stop turning red. "Baekie, do you want the blueberry water or the watermelon?" I said through the awkward silence. He giggled. "Surprise me, I'll drink anything right now," he yelled from the other room.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed various types of fruits and brought out some mint. Baekhyun was always shocked by different flavors he rarely had in his water. Just then I felt a pair of arms around my waist.