~Chapter 7~

~~

"Baek...oh my god!" was all I could say over and over. The louder I became, the faster his tongue moved in and out of me. Every time I tried to move Sehun would bite at Mt earlobe with his teeth. I whimpered even more. Baekhyun stopped and quickly hovered over me while he licked his lips. God, seeing him like this made my insides throb all over.

"Spread your legs babe," he breathed. "I'm about to fuck you until you scream and come over and over again." He was breathing so hard it sounded like small moans every few seconds. Of course I obeyed and quickly opened my legs with my entire body showing. That made them even hungrier. There was something about Baekhyun seeing me being obedient that made his throbbing erection even more painful. "Shit you're so fucking obedient," he growled. Without a second thought he moved down and slammed into me. I screamed as I took a second to adjust to his size. It didn't take much for the pain to turn into pleasure as he moved at a painfully slow pace. The pleasure was unimaginable. I didn't know whether to scream or rock my hips faster to his rhythm. I turned my head for a second to see Sehun's head thrown back as whiny moans escaped his lips every second.

With the constant pleasurable moans in my ear and Baek increasing his pace by the second it wasn't long before everything went white and I felt the room spin as I screamed and my body exploded on Baek. He smiled and pulled out of me. I whined from the cold emptiness of him not inside of me. "Oh no sweety, we're not done just yet," he said through pants. He had barely broken and sweat and I was already a puddle under them. Sehun was up next. I held my breath as he put my legs over his shoulders. "Ready for round two Brookie?" I nodded in agreement as he slowly entered me. An animalistic sound escaped my lips. He laughed and groaned at the same time as he slowly increased the pace.

~~

Baekhyun didn't need the extra friction. He just watched as I was a screaming mess as Sehun quickly went in and out of me. There was no way I would last as long as before. My body couldn't take it. "Don't hold it in..it isn't fun for any of us if you hold back on us Brookie," Baekhyun whispered into my ear. His hair was wet and his look of lust was even darker. Sehun smirked and after a few more thrusts my body gave and exploded once more. I didn't know how much more I could take but my body kept craving more from them. Baekhyun hovered above me once again. "You want more, hm? Your legs tell me so," he said with a cheeky smile. I nodded as fast as my head would go.

I massaged his still hardened erection and tugged his shirt closer as he moaned in pleasure. "Tell Baekie what you want," he spoke. I bit my lip and looked up at him. His warm smile returned. "Tell me you want me inside you again," he commanded. "Fuck me Baek, please I need you inside me!" I practically yelled. He oblidged and slowly entered me once again. After a few more rounds of their sweaty bodies slamming into me their bodies began to give as they both came back to back after me. The last was Sehun as we both rode out our orgasms and he went limp beside me.

~~

I instantly felt sleepy. Baekhyun and Sehun had completely destroyed me over and over and I enjoyed every second of it. I felt Sehun's arms wrap around me as we all fell into a peaceful slumber.

~

~

That's the end of chapter 7 guys

That's the end of chapter 7 guys. What did you think? Do you think Brooke and Sehun will get together? Or do you think this was just a one night stand full of desire?

Stay tuned for chapter 8 soon! 😄😘