~Chapter 9~

"We're all dying to know...who are you going to date now?"  Chanyeol asked. I choked up a bit. Who was I going to pick? I've always cared for Baekhyun because he helps take care of me living here. There was also this really sweet and caring side to Sehun that made my heart race so this was going to be hard.

"Well, actually I..." I began as I was cut off by Sehun.

"Actually, I came here to help tie Baek and Brookie together," he said. "I could tell by how he talks about her all the time and beams when they see each other. No one makes him laugh like she does. He truly cares for her. That's why I came along." he smiled warmly while Baek blushed and gave him the death glare. Everyone started to coo and pick at him. He hissed and hid his face inside his shirt. Everyone laughed as we ate our breakfast.

{Later That Day}

The sun began to set as we sat at the coffee shop laughing and talking. Alex and Chanyeol were giggling and whispering on the opposite side of the table. After a few minutes she broke the conversation. "Hey guys, so it's going to be cold tonight and since we're having a group day I thought why not have a bonfire?" she suggested. We all murmured in unison and agreed. Chan beamed with light. They're planning something, I thought as I continued my coffee.

"Hey Vic, when do we get to meet this mysterious Minseok you told us about over breakfast?" I chimed in. She looked over and smiled. "Oh, he'll be coming over later for the bonfire to meet everyone," she said. She always lit up talking about him. Sort of how I did with Baek. I turned around and watched him as he laughed and talked with Chan. He was so adorable and sweet when he laughed...Brooke what are you saying? He's your best friend! Sehun smirked as he watched me staring at Baekhyun the entire time. His plan was finally working.

We arrived back to a strange figure preparing the bonfire on the beach. We heard Vic scream and run towards the fire and into the arms of the figure. That must be the famous Minseok, I thought. I was interrupted by Alex pulling me towards my house. "You're coming with me...we have to go get ready," she snickered and we ran into the house. "How'd he know how to get here?" I asked after we began getting ready. "Oh, we gave him directions of course. Duh silly,"  she laughed.

After a while the room was quiet. "So...you like Baek don't you?" she finally asked after a while. I tensed up. "I don't know what you mean heheh," I managed to stammer without giving myself away. "Oh please. You can't fool me Brookie I know what you guys did last night," she boasted. I knew she had a plan up her sleeve. "Don't worry, we'll see tonight during the bonfire," she spoke breaking my thoughts as we finished getting ready and headed back out to the group.

~~

{A/N}: Thanks for reading my latest chapter guys! So Alex is a mastermind as planning things so the next chapter will be interesting. I wonder what she has up her sleeve? She has Chanyeol with her BAHAHAHAHA r.i.p Brooke your night will be a ride 😂

We have less than a week until Christmas so I'll update one more time before then to give you something to read before the holidays. Then I'll start back updating after...maybe a few days after.

Until then, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned to see what happens with these three

Until then, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned to see what happens with these three. 😉