It's long, i know, but please read?

Hey guys! Haven't posted anything here for a good while. If you still have this in your library then i seriously owe you because that makes me happy.

This is not self-promo!

I would just like to inform you guys that the 2017 Watty Awards are now open, THIS IS NOT PROMO FOR MY STORY.

I'm just letting those of you that don't write stories know how appreciative people are when you nominate their stories for the awards. If there's a book you've read that you really liked or you think is under appreciated, then vote for it. You could make their day and all it takes is two minutes. THIS IS NOT ME ASKING YOU TO NOMINATE ME, I have been nominated once by my internet friend ( ashtongirl57 ) (you can nominate my story if you want but this is in no way me asking you to) and it made me super happy even though i was only 14 when i wrote this story, people get happy when they get messages or notifications regarding their books so imagine how happy you could make them if that notification was a nomination.

We have all read that one story that we think is extremely good and it doesn't get the recognition it deserves, now you have the chance to make that story known.

you can nominate people via thefanfictionawards

obviously to get the word out for you guys to make your friends' day i'll be posting this on the sequel to this story as well.

on an unrelated note:

'I'll be okay' WILL BE FINISHED SOON AND I PLAN TO CONTINUE WRITING SO I WILL POST ON THIS WHEN I PUBLISH MY NEXT STORY

sorry this was so long, thanks guys ily all